Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardline sale

For those that may be waiting for a certain price to purchase Hardline;

Best Buy is currently running a sale this week on all version, $20 off of their list price.

This may be a US only sale. You will have to check to see.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Still too rich for my blood. Plus there are, oddly, a healthy number of games that I still need or want to play before even thinking about Hardline. I'm glad March ended up being a great month for game releases this year otherwise I might've actually plunked down the $60 (or $40) for this game and then hated myself after doing so.

Comment

I have it for the PC but alas my aging 560ti will only play it on low.

Comment

With having to spend 60€ on GTAV I probably won't be buying any other game so soon

Comment

Thats OK guys, I didnt get it yet either. Just wanted to throw it out there.

Comment

still saving... but against my better judgement I bought Arma 3 recently.

Not saying it's a bad game... I really like it... but it's a hell of a time commitment.

Comment

I don't regret my investment in Arma 3! Though mostly because I have two close friends who play it very often and we can pull out some nice tactics on King of the Hill and Wasteland servers

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx View Post
                I don't regret my investment in Arma 3! Though mostly because I have two close friends who play it very often and we can pull out some nice tactics on King of the Hill and Wasteland servers
                That's what I need to find. Sadly I've been really busy since I bought it and haven't been able to find a server/group. I did ask on reddit the day I got it and actually got a few offers! But time is a bitch.

Comment

OK, so right now, on Origin, the PC game is 50% off.

So the Standard edition is $30 and Deluxe is $34.

Origin says this is going on until the 22nd. So you have some time to think it over.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend the PC version as there are hardly any people playing it for the PC.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                      OK, so right now, on Origin, the PC game is 50% off.

So the Standard edition is $30 and Deluxe is $34.

Origin says this is going on until the 22nd. So you have some time to think it over.
                      It's on sale AGAIN?! And it's now 50% off? Holy hell...

Give it another couple of weeks and they'll just straight up start paying people to play the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X