Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5t3v0
    replied
    Re: New PC Gaming series on my YT Channel!

*GASP* RA2

:awes:

Leave a comment:

• Eagle101
    replied

my second episode is out!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle101
    replied

People of the desert! i bring to you my pilot episode of the REVIVED! series "Out and About in the Desert" episode pilot.

God i am loving doing this series honestly guys to play old titles is more than just an honor for me to do so!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle101
    replied

yeap JointOps 128 players i believe too bad i lagged hard at some times, God DSL was frustrating, i think it was DSL because a 56k modem would've definitly have caused seriosuly damaging tantrums from my end!

Leave a comment:

• SgtMattBaker
    replied

Originally posted by jimykx
    Nice hoodie man! Can't wait to see some of those games again! Is there people still playing delta force black ops down multiplayer?
    I remember playing the MP with a friend, it was fantastic. And then (or was it after?) got hooked on Joint Ops multiplayer, it was massive.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle101
    replied

i think but i dont want to go through that whole Novaworld process again lol so it will only be about SP missions in DF:BHD. thanks as well the hoodie is nice, you can get it off the Dice store!

Leave a comment:

• jimykx
    replied

Nice hoodie man! Can't wait to see some of those games again! Is there people still playing delta force black ops down multiplayer?

Leave a comment:

• Eagle101
    replied

thanks man, us hardcore gamers, its our job to know these epic titles lol anyways my pilot episode will be out on Monday or Tuesday! It will prbably cover BF1942 Desert Combat.

Leave a comment:

• SgtMattBaker
    replied

Man, United Offensive was definitely the best CoD.

Congrats on the channel, I'll keep checking it out

Leave a comment:

• Eagle101
    replied

Right! My trailer has been released its is the official trailer for my series, starting Monday i will be working on the first season, pilot episode! for now comrades please enjoy my trailer! sincerely comrade general eagle 101.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle101
    replied

In celebration of my new YT series i re-uploaded a Battlfield 2 Machinima "Frostbite' also in dedicationa dn homage to both the game and mod Allied Intent Xtended. ASWELL my official full feature length trailer will be out tonight UK timing i hope it doesnt dissapoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle101
    replied

thanks for the support you very sexy people! I use FRAPS for recording, (Works great with 8GB RAM) and Audacity to record my voice, but i used Xfire for Call of Duty 1 as FRAPS was being a bitch, rather cod was being a bitch.

in other news it is ZIPS! that inspired me to say hello like that in my videos so Zips if you see this MANY THANKS BRO!

Leave a comment:

• jimykx
    replied

It's youtube's indie work like yours and Zips that should be more recognized and should go on the youtube front page

Leave a comment:

• signa
    replied

that cod1 brings back a lot of memories.

Leave a comment:

• jimykx
    replied

Awesome man! Keep it up!Love Informative stuff ! Also funny that you also have your recording button set to the same button as the steam screenshot xD. By the way, what do you use to record?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X