Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch a trailer, drink some Dr. Pepper and get an extra camo and some extra Dogtags.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch a trailer, drink some Dr. Pepper and get an extra camo and some extra Dogtags.

If you watch the Act of Valor trailer (3min of your life), you'll get a set of Dogtags. Also don't forget you can get a exclusive camo and some more Dogtags from specially marked packs and bottles of Dr. Pepper. Its sad, but the camo I got from Dr. Pepper looks better then the SpecAct.

Act of Valor/BF3 promo trailer:
    リモ活の仕事内容や収入、お金がもらえる仕組み、実際に使っているサイトなどを簡単に紹介しています。わかりやすく説明しているので、誰でもすぐにリモ活を始められます。また絶対に使ってはいけない危険なアプリについても説明している為、初心者の方は必見です。

Dr. Pepper/EA promo (also get stuff for the new Need for Speed):

Re: Watch a trailer, drink some Dr. Pepper and get an extra camo and some extra Dogta

The Act of Valor redirects to something that claims to be the EA login page. I don't like that

Comment

Re: Watch a trailer, drink some Dr. Pepper and get an extra camo and some extra Dogta

Act of Valor worked fine, I got 5 extra dog tags

Comment

worked for me (and looks like a cool movie).
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

works here and def. looks like a good movie.

Comment

We do not have that shit in portugal

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
              The Act of Valor redirects to something that claims to be the EA login page. I don't like that
              Log into battlelog first, then go to the link and it wont ask you to log in.

EDIT: Spoke to soon, it popped up. It popped up a link that redirects to the official EA page. It then takes you to another official EA page of Act of Valor.
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Worked fine, saw the tags in BattleLog right after.

Rabbit Duck FTW!!

Comment

I got the Act of Valor ones and one of the Dr. Pepper dogtags. I can't drink them that fast to unlock everything.

For anyone looking for the Dr. Pepper, you have to buy the individual bottles. I spent a few days looking but didn't find any, but I was looking at the packs.

Rabbit Duck is awesome
                  Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Well, if someone drinks a damn load of that, unlocks everything and gets some extra spare codes, i would love to unlock the "ROAR" dogtag!

Comment

If anyone has a "Bye Kitty" Dog tag, that is the one I'm looking for.

Comment

If you knife people with those tags then you get them.
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

But you can't use them as your own tags
                          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

isn't dr. pepper promo for consoles only? that was the case in bc2.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                              If you knife people with those tags then you get them.
                              You sure? and can you use them?

Comment

Working...
                              X