Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch a trailer, drink some Dr. Pepper and get an extra camo and some extra Dogtags.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Watch a trailer, drink some Dr. Pepper and get an extra camo and some extra Dogta

Originally posted by Minmaster
    isn't dr. pepper promo for consoles only? that was the case in bc2.
    Nope, this time all consoles, but nothing as cool as the original SpecActs. Original SpecAct got extra customization slots and early gun unlocks with cool skins, this time only camo.

Comment

Re: Watch a trailer, drink some Dr. Pepper and get an extra camo and some extra Dogta

Originally posted by jimykx
      You sure? and can you use them?
      Oh yeah, I'm sure :eyebrows:
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
        Oh yeah, I'm sure :eyebrows:
        Don't trust him!

Unless I missed something
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Well, but that doesn't really make sense, unless its only made so that it only works with certain dog tags, because I've got those veteran bf2 and 2142 dogtags, and it wouldn't make sense for someone who has never played bf2 that knifes me while using them to then also be able to use the BF2 dog tags.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
            Don't trust him!

Unless I missed something
            The best part is that you dont have to trust me. Pay attention to your dog tags and find a guy that has one you dont and get it. Then go back and check and you can select it.

Originally posted by jimykx
            Well, but that doesn't really make sense, unless its only made so that it only works with certain dog tags, because I've got those veteran bf2 and 2142 dogtags, and it wouldn't make sense for someone who has never played bf2 that knifes me while using them to then also be able to use the BF2 dog tags.
            I have all those tags, so I cant say about them, but look at this way; In real life I come up behind you and knife you dead. Cant I not only take your tags, but your wallet or shoes or whatever?

But anyway, try it out. Maybe I will make a video on it.

Comment

Crunch want to hop on a game and test it out? i get your tags and you get my tags, (we make sure to use tags the other one does not has) and you record it or smth.

Comment

I have a lot of tags from other people. If I go to my tag collection, they appear in the list and tell me who I got them from, but they also show as locked and I can't select them.
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                  I have a lot of tags from other people. If I go to my tag collection, they appear in the list and tell me who I got them from, but they also show as locked and I can't select them.
                  Yeah, I have correct my statement a little bit. I took a tag from someone that I didnt have and I did not get the tag, it was an exlusive offer. However, I have the Mass Effect 3 tags, the ones you get for pre-ordering, and I do not have ME3 at all. I believe some tags can be taken and used and some can be taken, but remain locked.

Comment

I have the Mass Effect 3 too from day one, I think everyone has it or at least those with the limited edition. I believe you can't use dogtags you took from someone else no matter what.

Comment

Yeah, I think you guys are right. I tried a few more and same thing. I must have happened to unlock the razor blade one when I knifed a guy that happened to have it and, like Infernalis said, the ME dogtags must be some type of unlocked tag for everyone with LE.

Comment

well, it would be pretty fun if you could use the dogtags you've catched atleast some of them.... Or put them in your knife like in bf2142 xD

Comment

Wonder if the Dog Tagger Dagger is back in this game?

Comment

Thatd be great if it was. It was such a neat surprise to get after 100 knife kills.

Comment

true

Comment

I miss the dog tagger dagger

Comment

Working...
                                X