Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch a trailer, drink some Dr. Pepper and get an extra camo and some extra Dogtags.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CptainCrunch
    replied
    Re: Watch a trailer, drink some Dr. Pepper and get an extra camo and some extra Dogta

Originally posted by jimykx
    You sure? and can you use them?
    Oh yeah, I'm sure :eyebrows:

Leave a comment:

• RangerXML
    replied
    Re: Watch a trailer, drink some Dr. Pepper and get an extra camo and some extra Dogta

Originally posted by Minmaster
    isn't dr. pepper promo for consoles only? that was the case in bc2.
    Nope, this time all consoles, but nothing as cool as the original SpecActs. Original SpecAct got extra customization slots and early gun unlocks with cool skins, this time only camo.

Leave a comment:

• jimykx
    replied

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
    If you knife people with those tags then you get them.
    You sure? and can you use them?

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

isn't dr. pepper promo for consoles only? that was the case in bc2.

Leave a comment:

• Anarchy1
    replied

But you can't use them as your own tags

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

If you knife people with those tags then you get them.

Leave a comment:

• RangerXML
    replied

If anyone has a "Bye Kitty" Dog tag, that is the one I'm looking for.

Leave a comment:

• jimykx
    replied

Well, if someone drinks a damn load of that, unlocks everything and gets some extra spare codes, i would love to unlock the "ROAR" dogtag!

Leave a comment:

• Anarchy1
    replied

I got the Act of Valor ones and one of the Dr. Pepper dogtags. I can't drink them that fast to unlock everything.

For anyone looking for the Dr. Pepper, you have to buy the individual bottles. I spent a few days looking but didn't find any, but I was looking at the packs.

Rabbit Duck is awesome

Leave a comment:

• Cantina_Fly
    replied

Worked fine, saw the tags in BattleLog right after.

Rabbit Duck FTW!!

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Originally posted by Vreki
    The Act of Valor redirects to something that claims to be the EA login page. I don't like that
    Log into battlelog first, then go to the link and it wont ask you to log in.

EDIT: Spoke to soon, it popped up. It popped up a link that redirects to the official EA page. It then takes you to another official EA page of Act of Valor.

Leave a comment:

• jimykx
    replied

We do not have that shit in portugal

Leave a comment:

• KINGDarkyDizzle
    replied

works here and def. looks like a good movie.

Leave a comment:

• signa
    replied

worked for me (and looks like a cool movie).

Leave a comment:

• Scinto
    replied

Act of Valor worked fine, I got 5 extra dog tags

Leave a comment:

Working...
X