• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anarchy1
    replied
    Re: Game Perfomance

Originally posted by jimykx
    Guys what difference have you noticed from the beta? improvements?
    Exact same performance for me.

Leave a comment:

• PBJTime
    replied

I think I've found the sweet spot for my system. Everything on Ultra with MSAA and motion blur off at 1920X1080. Fairly consistently above 60. Usually 65-75 but occasionally drops into the high 40's. I can stay in the 40-50 range with MSAAx2 but it just looks jittery overall and I don't even notice a difference with it off except it's much smoother.

Leave a comment:

• LunaTiK TunaLiK
    replied

I upped my cpu to 3.1ghz and no longer dip below 50 with everything max. I notice no frame tearing.

Leave a comment:

• AvalancheDiode
    replied

Borderline unplayable with 9800GTX+ with most on low setting. Phenom 965. Didn't bother checking the frame rate, and it feels like between 15-30 for single player. Can't get online last night, have to work today. I'll try not to go onto 64p servers before an upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• jimykx
    replied

Guys what difference have you noticed from the beta? improvements?

Leave a comment:

• Scinto
    replied

You wont notice a huge difference between the graphic settings, as they've done it in such a way that a person with a low end Pc wont get an advantage over someone with a high end Pc.

Hence why I'm running the game on Low for some extra fps :P

Leave a comment:

• PBJTime
    replied

I'm getting around 60 on average, with drops into the 40's and highs into the 80's. It's on auto but I'm pretty sure everything is on high except textures are on ultra. 1920x1080, 16x AF, No AA. HIS IceQ Turbo 6950 2GB, and Phenom 2 1035t @ stock 2.6ghz (my cores don't go above about 80% use). 6950 stays at around 66 degrees at max load. I will do tinkering later to get the best settings but it's smooth as silk as it is and looks good. No stuttering at all on good servers.

Edit: Oh yeah, 11.9 drivers.

Leave a comment:

• LunaTiK TunaLiK
    replied

no, not really at all, Something is up with servers for me right now but as soon as I can get back in i'll take some screen shots to see if I can see a difference.

HBOA does look much better in this game than BC2 though.

Leave a comment:

• SgtMattBaker
    replied

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
    All settings on ultra, hbao, 8xAA, 16xAF, vsync on 1920X1080

I stay between 40-60 fps I've yet to really see a spike. I'm playing online 64 players on US servers.

I turned some stuff down to high earlier, can't recall exactly what but fps stuck at 60-61sh entire time and graphics still looked the same as far as I could tell. Vsync caps the fps at 60 to limit frame tearing which I get a lot of without it especially when I turned a few things down fps was going from 60-70s to 100+spikes

win7 64
    xfx 780i q9550 3.0ghz
    gtx 580 FTW
    can you spot a huge graphical difference between High and Ultra?

Leave a comment:

• LunaTiK TunaLiK
    replied

All settings on ultra, hbao, 8xAA, 16xAF, vsync on 1920X1080

I stay between 40-60 fps I've yet to really see a spike. I'm playing online 64 players on US servers.

I turned some stuff down to high earlier, can't recall exactly what but fps stuck at 60-61sh entire time and graphics still looked the same as far as I could tell. Vsync caps the fps at 60 to limit frame tearing which I get a lot of without it especially when I turned a few things down fps was going from 60-70s to 100+spikes

win7 64
    xfx 780i q9550 3.0ghz
    gtx 580 FTW

Leave a comment:

• Chief82
    replied

Using the recently released Nvidia drivers 285.62, I'm getting a pretty solid 55 FPS average, as high as 110 and a few spikes below 35. Note: This has all been on single player. I thought; what's the use trying to connect to a server when no local ones are up yet?

I originally tried all Ultra settings (just for kicks) and the lag spikes were terrible...an unplayable slideshow a lot of the time. Don't really understand why o.0 Must be the HBAO.

Over all, High settings look very good and plays smooth on my setup:

Win7 Home Premium 64
    XFX 780i mobo with a QX9650 @ 3.8
    4 Gig OCZ Reaper @ 950MHz 5-5-5-12
    2 - GTX460s SLi'ed @ 800/1600/1982
    The game is on a SATA drive; Caviar Black 1TB

Game Settings
    1680x1050 res (haven't tried native 1920x1200 yet)
    All settings to High
    2xAA, 8xAF, SSAO, no Vsync, Wartapes audio
    EDIT: Just bumped up to 1920x1200...no significant change in frames (yesss). Looks really good.

Been contemplating a couple of 560ti's but don't know if my proc will be a bottleneck. But, my 460s seem to be holdin' their own

I proxied to unlock, set Origin to "Offline" and have not logged in live to Origin or Battlelog.

Leave a comment:

• Crzy_Puffin
    started a topic Game Perfomance

Game Perfomance

So the people that got in what is your performance? What is your specs?
Working...
X