Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counter strike 1.6. crosshair : Help please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter strike 1.6. crosshair : Help please...

Cs teams playing crosshair like this :
    can somebody tell me this code... how i can set crosshair size like this....

their crosshair size is always this size >when stand,when moving ,when duck, their crosshair size is like this. look at this pictures >

how i can my crosshair like this? to stop always this position.
    thanks.

Re: Counter strike 1.6. crosshair : Help please...

First of all, Welcome to the forums !!!

Not a cs player, but i can already tell you that's from a console command (99% sure xD)

try pressing the tild key to open the console "~", or the | button if your using european keyboards, (the button under the ESC button and to the left of the number 1 ). If the console does open up then try this command: cl_dynamiccrosshair 0

I'm sure people from the CS section of the forums should be able to help you further if this did not help at all

Comment

Yep, cl_dynamiccrosshair 0 it is. Type that into the console or add it to your config.cfg file.

Comment

Originally posted by Sintra
        Yep, cl_dynamiccrosshair 0 it is. Type that into the console or add it to your config.cfg file.
        You should add it to your userconfig.cfg instead. With the rates, interp and etc. So it'll automatically set the config settings even if a server changes them whenever you switch servers or restart the game.

Comment

Working...
        X