No announcement yet.

to the MyIS admins regarding BF3 alpha.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: to the MyIS admins regarding BF3 alpha.

LOL, me a little more?

Im trying to keep giving you guys hope! Its all I can offer!

AND, I did find that info on getting 25% off of BF3. Isnt that something?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

yeah, you a little more cos I can't see him playing right there in my face >

Comment

See, its so easy to get into the Alpha. In fact, my dog just an invitation, and it has only played BF:H before.
        You guys must be doing something wrong.

Comment

I had an idea to ban everyone on this site that didn't get into the Alpha until I realized that by doing that, I'd be the only one left here.

I don't have any idea why I got screwed on this. Level 3 veteran status, signed up for the newsletter ages ago, MYIS IS HOSTING MANY OF THE FREAKIN' SERVERS, etc etc... I've been testing the Alpha login site for days now to no avail.

Comment

I know you're not allowed to say much, but does it feel like Bad Company 2? or pure Battlefield madness?

I have level 8 veteran status, signed in for the newsletter since I first registered in the Battlefield site ... and nothing .

Funny thing is, most likely my pc wont be able to handle the game, but maybe, just maybe, on the lowest settings ...

Comment

again, it has nothing to do with your veteran status or hours logged playing BF games.

i actually know more people who only have BC2 and don't even play it much that got the code than people who have played the previous BF games.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                again, it has nothing to do with your veteran status or hours logged playing BF games.

i actually know more people who only have BC2 and don't even play it much that got the code than people who have played the previous BF games.
                I've heard all manner of things. Oh, it's if you're veteran 3+ with the newsletter and you jumped on your hands on the 23rd day of the 2009th year AD as the moon crossed the center of Orion's belt!

It's frustrating. I've stopped going to a Ventrilo I frequent every day as most of them in there are now in the beta and I'm tired of hearing it.

Comment

HOLY SHIT I GOT IN

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                    I've stopped going to a Ventrilo I frequent every day as most of them in there are now in the beta and I'm tired of hearing it.

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                    HOLY SHIT I GOT IN

I think i am also going to stop coming in here because it just makes me feel worse... xD

Why is this looking more like an open alpha than an alpha?!? and i'm between the few that can't manage to get in?!?

Comment

No lie I just went to the BF3 alpha sign in page and logged in with my EA account email and password and it let me in this time and gave me a redeem code for the alpha trial. I never received an email so you might want to try what I did.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                        No lie I just went to the BF3 alpha sign in page and logged in with my EA account email and password and it let me in this time and gave me a redeem code for the alpha trial. I never received an email so you might want to try what I did.
                        I tried that... didn't work... Said I do not meet the criteria or something...

Comment

It used to say the same thing to me Stevo. But this time it let me own through. So keep trying. And once again I never received an email. So keep trying.

Comment

To me it also says the criteria thing, constantly.... how come you guys can pass xD!?!?

Comment

I did exactly what stilla did which is how i managed to get my key.

Comment

Just a theory, but they might be opening up at irregular intervals to keep the servers filled

Comment

Working...
                                X