Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article: PSA: Free Games from The Sun (ARMA 2, Men of War, Tower Bloxx Deluxe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article: PSA: Free Games from The Sun (ARMA 2, Men of War, Tower Bloxx Deluxe)

This offer is only on for this weekend. So you best hurry!

Source

In-keeping with our scouring the gaming universe for the best free titles on the market, we've also secured exclusive codes to download THREE more titles.

All you need to do is head to Green Man Gaming, and enter the relevant code for the game you want below - by all means, download all three.

* Arma II - a first-person shooter and military simulator.

Code: THESU-NFREE-ARMA2

* Men of War - acclaimed war-time strategy title.

Code: THESU-NFREE-MOFW2

* Tower Bloxx Deluxe - addictive, fun puzzle game.

Code: THESU-NFREE-BLOXX

The codes are valid for this weekend only - so get in quick!

All three games will be fully tradable, part of Greenman Gaming's unique set-up.

So, once you've finished playing them, you can trade them in for other great games like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Football Manager 2011, FEAR 3 or pre-order Call of Juarez: The Cartel.

To get a copy of Gravity Guy HD for the iPad for FREE (usually £1.19), simply tweet us a review of your favourite app to @SunGamesColumn. 20 winners will be picked at random.
    Green Man Gaming will be up & down with the high load of traffic.

is this legit?

Comment

seemed to work fine for me - just needed to create an account with them (no payment info required)

Comment

Re: Article: PSA: Free Games from The Sun (ARMA 2, Men of War, Tower Bloxx Deluxe)

Yeah, SgtMattBaker posted this in the OT section and did it themselves.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yup, can confirm it works I downloaded ARMA II and it works correctly in all of its modes.

Comment

hey gys i got the greenman launcher and signed up for the games but when i try to open the launcher all it says is "loading fetching details of your game portfolio" how long did it show this for you? also, how long did it take to download the games?

Comment

After I created an account, I went to my basket and put the code into "redeem voucher" and I get this..."Error 404: Page Not FoundDamn it captain something's gone wrongSorry but the page you are looking for has not been found. Try checking the URL for errors, then hitting the refresh button on your browser."

nvm, found it, you have to click to purchase the game, and then add the voucher code in.
              PSN: Xclusiveitalian
              Steam: Stryker
              Origin: Xclusiveitalian
              Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

After 2 days i managed to complete the whole process. TOday is sunday and it seems there aint a lot of people spamming the CAPSULE client so i could pass the "fetching player detais to portfolio" (or smth similar) and log in! I'm now downloading arma 2!

Comment

As long as you create an account, use the codes, and add them to your account, you can still download them for free. I would just wait a couple of days until the servers aren't as busy to download them. Just make sure you make your account and add the promo codes today to make sure they're on your account.

Comment

"The voucher code you entered is invalid" guess the promo ended a bit early
                    PSN: Xclusiveitalian
                    Steam: Stryker
                    Origin: Xclusiveitalian
                    Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

Working...
                    X