Comment

Re: sup

bf2? im not going back into it since i'm inside already

Comment

Back to BF2 or back to TotalBF2? :P

Comment

Well, I'm now back to TotalBF due to the recent news of BF3. Though, I've been playing BC2 constantly anyways.

Comment

I never left.

Comment

true jake. also nice to see you again guy with a hot girl as an avatar (maybe megan fox?) . yes basically thats my reference point from you X)

Comment

From the news Ive seen, I expect a BC3, so whether I´ll "be back" is going to be seen on release. "Be back" applies both to BF and TBF.

Comment

Well the beta will hopefully answer a lot of that.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                    From the news Ive seen, I expect a BC3, so whether I´ll "be back" is going to be seen on release. "Be back" applies both to BF and TBF.
                    Wait, really?

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                      Wait, really?
                      I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, that he thinks that BF3 will just be like BC2 with no relation to BF3.

Well tough luck, they aren't using the BF2 engine anymore, they're using Frostbite 2.0, the same as BC2. So it's gonna look damn well close to BC2 and the physics will feel very similar too.

Comment

i'm 100% sure he won't be happy with BF3. i've read some of his walls of text and what he wants is not BF3, its BF2. :laugh:

Comment

I'v been playing BC2 since i heard about BF3, but yea I should jump back on BF2 for some rounds!

I'm hoping BF3 has BF2's Gameplay with BC2's vastly improved graphics.

Imagine how BF3 would have been without destruction though...
                          Probably 200 Players online, Maps 3 times the size of BF2's 64 man... Perhaps a small price to pay, I think that's what Bf2ers wanted.

Comment

I dont want a BF2. I want a good game. It really is that simple. Why should I be OK with something which I know for a fact can be done better?

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker
                              Imagine how BF3 would have been without destruction though...
                              Probably 200 Players online, Maps 3 times the size of BF2's 64 man... Perhaps a small price to pay, I think that's what Bf2ers wanted.
                              Gee, not to be a douche, but that comments a bit of a generalisation...

Comment

Working...
                              X