BF2142 Disc Scratched If I Buy A New Digtal Copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 Disc Scratched If I Buy A New Digtal Copy

Can I still use my soldier from the other game? Use my account from the other DVD?

Re: BF2142 Disc Scratched If I Buy A New Digtal Copy

Originally posted by golfisfun
    Can I still use my soldier from the other game? Use my account from the other DVD?
    Why not just stick in your old key when you install the new version?

Comment

why not just DL a torrent and use your key? i don't see a problem downloading it if you're using your genuine key. in fact, ppl have posted they have done so at EA forums and they don't seem to care if you do.

Comment

Sorry for the thread necromancy but if you contact EA at support.ea.com/chat and can verify ownership they can provide you with a digital copy.They did it for me after I lost my BFBC2 disc during a move a few months ago.The chat agent was actually helpful and resolved the issue in literally 15 minutes.

Comment

Did try what you said but snice my game is more than a year old They told me I have to re buy it. Whatever I guess, It was just my birthday and I got 25% at the EA store. 15 bucks for that game isnt so bad.

Comment

Got the same problem. Huge crack appeared out of nowhere on my disk, even though I'm always ultra careful in handling disks. Looks like I'll have to re-buy too.

Comment

You might be able to download it from EA store, since it is registered to your account..
              It is worth a try.

Comment

Weird, try to install mine yesterday, and no luck, it has little scratches, but nothing that would make it unreadable ... but It wont work

Comment

i think there is software to recheck and rebuild the lost data in scratched cds!?! you can try that out

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                    You might be able to download it from EA store, since it is registered to your account..
                    It is worth a try.
                    Thanks. Tried it, but it said my code was invalid for reactivation.:cry:

Comment

Hey man, don't know if you've fixed your problem. Mine was solved by EA support.
                      Google EA support chat, login with your EA account, and wait in the Queue, I waited for 10 minutes so no worries there.
                      I explained my problem and was granted a digital download via EA download manager, and can now play with my old soldier.
                      Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                      X