Final Fantasy 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy 14

Has anyone kept up with this MMO? The deluxe edition has already been released with the regular edition being released on Tuesday. It has been getting mixed player reviews already. I am still iffy about getting it. Does anyone think they might get it.

Re: Final Fantasy 14

Heck no. Its up to 14 and its still the "final" one. I dont get them anymore. I played the first 4, but that was way back on Nintendo and SNES.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Oh I am still a big FF fan. The only ones I have beaten are FF6 and 7. I've come close to beating the others but I never do lol. Each one is not directly related to the previous one as each one is totally different so each one can be considered a final fantasy so to say.

Comment

Some of my clanmates are getting it. We already had a branch for the previous one and we're going to convert it into the new one.

Comment

I have expected this mmorpg for such a long time.But I heard that it has lots of trouble in Japan .I was hesitated if i should play.It is my favorite RPG Games.I also like MMO Games and Online Free Games

Comment

It's a failure, all the people I know playing MMO and loving FF went back to FF11 after trying the 14. Afaik FF14 went Free to Play, a sure sign of a failed MMO.

Comment

Yeah FF14 is failcake!

Comment

Working...
              X