Why Bf3 will be a success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Bf3 will be a success

This was a blog post I put up yesterday with thoughts on why I believe BF3 will be a success.

Would appreciate constructive comments

Re: Why Bf3 will be a success

it will be a success in terms of money making for EA/DICE.

however, nothing will stop it from having tons of problems and causing gamers a lot of rage.

in the end, we'll be saying it could've been so much better...

Comment

If they **** up BF3 in anyway (No lan, or no mods, or no 64 player) I will forever lose hope in Dice. The Battlefield PC series will be ruined for ever. If they do it right, BF3 WILL be the best game EVER released. I hope their desire to make the game properly, and to recreate the true Battlefield PC experience will be above their want to save a couple bucks.

Comment

I think EA need to get their finger out of their bum, let the BF3 team do what ever they want c*ching ching*c

obviously console ported *sigh*

1shader 2paths? - i'D BE TERMINATING ONE AT THIS POINT

Comment

Some news as to the current team\progress would be nice, like the Dice news until the ALMIGHTY EA Publishing Company took over *must be somethind hot to be soooo quiet*

I know some you guys are close , spill biatches...

*cough* most important IS the players

Off my chest now: if the next PC Battlefield is 64 Player and no more, there will be trouble at mill

---------------------------------------------//----------------------------------------------------------

Mill confirms. Employ the BEST net ProGrammer so we can go epic (inhouse/better?). Cut frills to go 140+

Any good news and stuff happens.

Comment

Unexpected competitor appeared, Red Orchestra 2, which is why console-port BF3 wont be a success.

Comment

meh that seems like a different style of game than BF games. nobody has really challenged dice in their particular genre (sandbox fps w/ vehicles). every time it was tried, it failed (quake wars, ffow).

Comment

Working...
              X