• medal of honor 2010 multiplayer revealed

Re: medal of honor 2010 multiplayer revealed

What is this new battlefield mod?

Comment

Been there done that.

Comment

Looks like a combination of BC2 and MW2.

Comment

If I haven't seen the title and company logos, I would have been 100% certain that this was a COD game, maybe even an expansion to MW2.
          I don't like how all games are starting to look more and more the same

Comment

Isn't there already 2 or 3 topics on this with the same video?

Comment

I think i was the first to post because i didn't see it anywhere when i did.

Anyways I think after playing the beta i think call of duty black ops will be much better. Still a decent game though!

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                Isn't there already 2 or 3 topics on this with the same video?
                Yes and this thread came first just could have been put in the MoH forums.

Not that this location is any worse than the other.

BTW are you the same TBG CLAN that I've seen in the APB beta?

Comment

I agree with FAST. Have played the beta and think that CoD:BO will simple be a better multiplayer experience.

Comment

Is there any footage of black ops multiplay yet to compare both? I haven't seen too much about black ops or have yet to ever play any call of duty game yet, maybe I'll give their next one a go.

Comment

Originally posted by idontcare
                      Is there any footage of black ops multiplay yet to compare both? I haven't seen too much about black ops or have yet to ever play any call of duty game yet, maybe I'll give their next one a go.
                      There are a few videos posted in the CoD section from various events. Nothing close up or personal play though. Actually, it may all be single player.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

To me this just looks like a really generic CoD style FPS, I get the feeling that modern day FPS's are getting to the point that WWII FPS's got to after CoD2. Boring.

We need some imagination and creativity back.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma
                          We need some imagination and creativity back.
                          I agree, but as long as big publishers are spending the bucks, they wont do anything that is not safe. The only thing they are willing to risk are things that gain those publishers more control over their game.

The other issue is even though we want cool ideas and inovation, the majority dont. Prime example is 2142, CoD4, and BC2. Look at how many people didnt like the idea of "futuristic" warfare. Game issues aside, that was a huge gripe for many. CoD4 was not like CoD2 and a lot complained that it wasnt the same franchise back then. Then on BC2 the biggest thing I heard was that it wasnt like Battlefield 2. People want BF3 and they want it to be exactly like BF2 down to PC only with karkand. Which I am sad to say, is not going to happen.

So, I dont know what publishers can do, or if they care. They want money and we want longivity in a gamers fickle world.

There is always Valve. They seem to have a pretty good balance of creativity. They seem happy leaving the "serious" FPSes to others though. I daresay there is CS:S2 coming, but I wonder how many will stay with CS:S.

Crunch

Comment

I think we're all dissappointed more then anything. The graphics engines are great looking and the possibilities are endless for fun experiences, but all we're getting is flashy shallow games with little to bring you back night after night. I would rather there be 3-5 large well made maps that were all different from each other with ton of options for gameplay styles then 15-20 small maps with no replay ability like BC2. It can't be that hard to come up with a new fun game mode can it.

Comment

Originally posted by idontcare
                              I think we're all dissappointed more then anything. The graphics engines are great looking and the possibilities are endless for fun experiences, but all we're getting is flashy shallow games with little to bring you back night after night. I would rather there be 3-5 large well made maps that were all different from each other with ton of options for gameplay styles then 15-20 small maps with no replay ability like BC2. It can't be that hard to come up with a new fun game mode can it.
                              I agree and thats also the problem. People compare maps and game modes to what they know and it takes time for people to actually try it out and see what they truly think. Many simply refuse anything else. I will never forget my former clan when W@W came out. About 15 of us were playing on the beta and people were talking about how much fun it was and how it was such a great game. As soon as the beta ended 12 of them went back to CS:S and, as far as I know, to this day have never purchased W@W.

It simply wasnt CS:S and it wasnt that fun compared to it. Im sure some were just being cheap, but not all of them. I really like BC2. The maps, game modes, weapons, sounds, destruction. What gets me are all the bugs still in the game and the bad marketing. I dont like the new MoH at all.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                              X