This game is to soft on TKer's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This game is to soft on TKer's

Got ran over by jeeps, that's as far as TK got for me.

Or clan mate prank, tracer my rear and watch my butt fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
      i once saw a guy TK every teammate he saw, then revive them and he ended up with the highest score because TK is only -15pts.
      LOL, I can't even imagine how hacked off his teammates must have been considering deaths don't get subtracted from your score when you get rezzed. People must have been nerdraging over the hits their KDR was taking.

Comment

Hmmm...TK to stat pad? Kill revive, kill revive?

But I thought you get 3 seconds of invincibility when you get up.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
          Hmmm...TK to stat pad? Kill revive, kill revive?

But I thought you get 3 seconds of invincibility when you get up.
          Even so you will eventually have to TK him back and thus the never ending cycle continues. I should not have to leave a good ping and good game just because of a douche. The point is to get rid of him and not me wasting my time killing him back through out the game or go searching for a damn new server.

Comment

I've been having more experiences with people blowing up their own MCOMs. Reminds me of when my friend and I kept blowing up the PAC titan on 2142 Wake during the beta and they made consoles invincible in the final. There is simply no reason you should be able to damage your own assets, they should be invincible to FF.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
              . There is simply no reason you should be able to damage your own assets, they should be invincible to FF.
              I think it is partly to prevent the defenders from stuffing the MCOMS with AT-mines and C4

Comment

I can't even play Rush these days. Most of the times I've tried recently ended in me leaving due to teammates "defending" with C4, or just blowing up our own MCOMs on purpose.

Knives+heads...

Comment

I've accidentally destroyed team asset when I fired an RPG into the building to get planters but destroyed the last outer wall

"oops....."

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
                    I've accidentally destroyed team asset when I fired an RPG into the building to get planters but destroyed the last outer wall

"oops....."
                    That's different. While I don't think it's a good idea to spam explosives at your own MCOMs, that's not the same as these scrotehats deliberately blowing up our stuff with C4. I think those people should be put on a blacklist from games.

Comment

Play hardcore all the time, almost never see intentional TK's, see accidental just not that frequently. But then again when I'm playing with friends we call out when we are crossing some ones sector. It's a little ridiculous to be able to run in front of a team mates line of fire and take zero damage, especially with something like a LMG.

Comment

Working...
                      X