Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halo Reach Beta Discussion (And Post your Gamertags!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo Reach Beta Discussion (And Post your Gamertags!)

So, has anyone been playing the Reach beta?

If you have a copy of ODST, you are automatically invited, just pop the ODST disc in and hit Play the Beta.

But really, I got a Killionaire medal yesterday as the Juggernaut and made this thread to brag about it on the internet.

I'm RaddKing if you want to hit me up.

Re: Halo Reach Beta Discussion (And Post your Gamertags!)

Is it any good or the same old crap?

Comment

It's awesome. It's enough like the previous Halo's that you won't be completely lost, but the addition of classes has really added a new level to the game. I've got a preorder in, but I have bought all of the halos on day one anyways.

It's definitely worth a try. You can rent ODST and play the beta if you have live gold.

Comment

Ahh dude yea, its really fun...

I just haven't played any console FPS's to a large extent lately so my aim is crap... but the classes add a well needed variable to the game, and they seemed to really change around the weapon handling.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
          Is it any good or the same old crap?
          Halo series reminds me of the Madden series. Each year they come out with a newer version, but this time it's got a right stiff arm button now! Buy now and we will even throw in a new spin move... and that's about it so cough up our 60 bucks now!

Comment

Halo 1 is installed and gets played still, concidererd an Xbox to play the latest, but last time itried it failed via controls, Halo: Reach for the PC? Do it, MS|Bungie

for_sparta!!! say hi when I'm capping your flag

PC not viable huh? Horizons answers would be nice, now or later or no.

Comment

Working...
            X