Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New content, incoming.

Originally posted by Scinto
    Tbh I dont see what the problem is with paying £5 for some small additions it doesnt bother me, at least I know I may still keep their interest in PC Gaming instead of jumping ship and focusing on Consoles. Times are changing and PC Gaming is getting smaller sitting here moaning about having to shed a few pounds for something is getting tiresome. After all if they have nothing to gain from it then they wont bother creating more.
    I have to agree with this.

Comment

I wouldn't give a flying **** if the DLC just gave you some new skins, new camo etc etc. But new pins/insignia's for DLC? That's low from Dice/EA.

Comment

How is it low? Besides the pins are PART of the DLC, its not like you are simply paying only for the pins.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
          I wouldn't give a flying **** if the DLC just gave you some new skins, new camo etc etc. But new pins/insignia's for DLC? That's low from Dice/EA.
          Depending on how they do it, Im hoping that the new pins wont appear on your awards page unless you've bought the content. So you don't end up on being forced to buy it if they're greyed out.

Comment

You're still not forced to buy it. Its still not a game breaker like not having a map, or is it?

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

It is, russian medic can now hide better they don't have their glowing red beret anymore!!! :rawr:

Comment

Working...
              X