X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Filter Out Hardcore

Originally posted by Roamer
    The more bullets it takes to kill an enemy the easier it is to knife you. Hence, most vanilla players have hundreds of knife kills. In HC to make a knife kill you have to get the drop on your enemy, if he see's you first you won't get it out of its sheath. How hard is that?
    Youre trying to tell me that everyone does nothing but knife in BC2 SC and COD4 SC? It takes considerable effort to keep the crosshairs/sights on the target for longer than 1-2 hits. Thats why it takes more skill. Not convinced? Play Quake with the machine gun.

Crunch, if you guys had problem with people knifing instead of shooting, then the people on your server were ridiculously underskilled.

This argument is like a game of tic-tac-toe. No winners.
    The argument on whether 10 hits per kill takes more skill than 1-2 hits per kill has been resolved ages ago.

Comment

you don't even have the game, do you?
      please go back to bf2 boards or something and stop trolling here dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
        you don't even have the game, do you?
        please go back to bf2 boards or something and stop trolling here dude.
        Hes right for the most part, trolling is just something to make people angry.

Comment

I don't give a **** about which one is easier or takes more skill, I just want to be able to choose regular only or HC only in the server broswer.

Comment

Youre trying to tell me that everyone does nothing but knife in BC2 SC and COD4 SC?
            No. What part of my post says anything even close to that? Let me spell it out for you so that you won't make any more false inferences. It is easier in vanilla to knife someone because the bullets do less damage. Get it? Cool.

The argument on whether 10 hits per kill takes more skill than 1-2 hits per kill has been resolved ages ago.
            Resolved for me, I still believe HC is better. Resolved for you because you think vanilla is better. Wow, what do you know it is a tie. No winners or if you like it better, we are both winners. I think, however, that you won't see it that way so I guess you lose.

Comment

Yeah, I think we are done here. We all agree there needs to be an HC filter.

/Thread

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
              X