Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impossible to get the Bronze Star Weapon Insignia?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CR]R|Cpt.Starcraft
    replied
    Re: Impossible to get the Bronze Star Weapon Insignia?!

Originally posted by [BFE]TA|Patton
    So I've come to the conclusion it must be impossible to get the Insignia for the "All Weapon Bronze Stars" 5000Pts, and the "All Bronze Stars" 10000Pts.

Why?

Because I have a Bronze star with every weapon, except Tracer Dart & M1 Garand because you can't get them with either weapon ... and still no star?

I assume you don't need a bronze star with the Gadgets, just the Weapons. That is what the description says, so as far as I can see, these 2 insignia's right now are impossible to get.

Anyone care to shed some light? Or am I sadly correct?
    Can i say Award Whore?

They still working on the M1 (As u can see they gave everyone the m1 because it bugger than hell with the awarding and i bet the stats are the same)

Leave a comment:

• Scinto
    replied

Originally posted by Minmaster
    does the tracer dart gun give you stars too?
    Nope, neither does smoke launcher or repair tool, the rest should, untill the M1 is fixed these insignia's cant be got.

All bronze stars covers gadgets.

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

does the tracer dart gun give you stars too?

Leave a comment:

• King Poulet
    replied

I think because the M1 is bugged and for that you can't get that badge for that reason until it get fix.

Leave a comment:

• Impossible to get the Bronze Star Weapon Insignia?!

So I've come to the conclusion it must be impossible to get the Insignia for the "All Weapon Bronze Stars" 5000Pts, and the "All Bronze Stars" 10000Pts.

Why?

Because I have a Bronze star with every weapon, except Tracer Dart & M1 Garand because you can't get them with either weapon ... and still no star?

I assume you don't need a bronze star with the Gadgets, just the Weapons. That is what the description says, so as far as I can see, these 2 insignia's right now are impossible to get.

Anyone care to shed some light? Or am I sadly correct?
Working...
X