• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier Trailer

Wow.:salute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfpCkO1w9-k

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier Trailer

On one hand, I applaud and support the effort of using creative freedom which comes with science fiction, wholeheartedly.

On the other hand, Ghost Recon used to be one of the most hardcore realistic games on the market.

So it seems that unless Ubi combines realism with science fiction, its going to be the final step in killing the last franchise of the old times.

Comment

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier Trailer

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
      On one hand, I applaud and support the effort of using creative freedom which comes with science fiction, wholeheartedly.

On the other hand, Ghost Recon used to be one of the most hardcore realistic games on the market.

So it seems that unless Ubi combines realism with science fiction, its going to be the final step in killing the last franchise of the old times.
      Right below Rogue Spear! lol.
      ___

This actually looks more like one of the original rainbow six settings not ghost recon but with futurist stuff added. What made these games so hardcore were the damage chart and shooting mechanics which haven't been matched by any game I've seen since. They were very different than what people say is a "realistic shooter" today. Although they have stated they will never go in that hardcore direction again I am hoping some day they do. Do I think they will? No, I do not. To me it ended when Ubi bought Red Storm and Tom Clancy's name as he now has no say in what goes in the game.

I can't wait to see what direction they take this game and a glimpse at it's real graphics and engine.

Comment

Working...
      X