• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M16 vs. other ARs

Originally posted by Minmaster
    lol having MW flashbacks?
    LOL, they are pretty nice in MW games.

I dont really think they are overpowered, I just felt left out of no complaining about a weapon. LMGs and 40mms are overpowered, but the M16 is awesome.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
      Its overpowerd and needs to be nerfed!

Crunch
      Give it a month. There arent any stats-reset threads yet.

Comment

They had better not touch my M16

luckily most players see the burst as a downside so a lot stick with the 416

but they will be the ones dieing

Comment

I still haven't unlocked it (getting closer, lol) but I have been playing with the AN-94. I must say, I never really gave burst rifles a chance before, but I'm really starting to like 'em now.

Comment

My M16 is godly, got a 24 kill streak last night with it

Comment

OG Post is now correct. It's Underpowered now. It has horrible accuracy now and it's real weak. I use to be able to shoot from the hip effectively. Not anymore. And long distance it now takes me almost a whole clip to get a kill. I'm starting to like the M416 a lot more.

Comment

it's still a good gun. Only thing i hate about burst is when i forget and try to hold down the trigger for full auto

Comment

yeh the patch made the gun worthless, really horrible to use in comparison to the other ARs

needs to be reverted to pre patch!

Comment

still monster in HC though.

Comment

I really hate this game now. I feel like every weapon i use is firing cotton balls with the M14, sadly being the most powerful weapon with shocking sights.

No incentive to play anymore

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                        I really hate this game now. I feel like every weapon i use is firing cotton balls with the M14, sadly being the most powerful weapon with shocking sights.

No incentive to play anymore
                        What I found funny the other day was Demize cusing about how bad Blizzard made class balance on his twitter.

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I just dont get it though, i preferred being feeling the excitement of picking up a powerful weapon and knowing that i could take on any M60 player rather than feeling as though im playing with the same gun in 6 different skins.

The M14 has gone from being my least favourite weapon to the only one i feel necessary to use. Its immense power and recoil mean headshots are common and i will just have to deal with the sights and short magazine.

Im still devastated they changed my G3, it was becoming as close to my heart as my Baur

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                            Its overpowerd and needs to be nerfed!

Crunch
                            The one whine that got the M16 nerfed!

Bump because I recently unlocked it and never had the chance to try it out pre-nerf. But I actually like it as it is now, and it encourages me to aim for the head instead of just spraying bullets after center mass. Some say it is bad for CQB, but for that I prefer to take the 40 mm shotgun and spin the hit detection roulette.

Question: In Ye Olde Baur Days on BF2142 it made sense to aim for the upper body and let recoil put the second round of the burst into the head. Is that also true for the M16?

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                              The one whine that got the M16 nerfed!

Bump because I recently unlocked it and never had the chance to try it out pre-nerf. But I actually like it as it is now, and it encourages me to aim for the head instead of just spraying bullets after center mass. Some say it is bad for CQB, but for that I prefer to take the 40 mm shotgun and spin the hit detection roulette.

Question: In Ye Olde Baur Days on BF2142 it made sense to aim for the upper body and let recoil put the second round of the burst into the head. Is that also true for the M16?
                              No. That character is now with G3.

And your profile is the most strangest I've seen so far. It seems that you play exclusively with 870.

Comment

Since last patch I have been playing with the AEK with 4x scope.Its really fun to use once you get used to it.Plus it looks and sounds cool.Been pwning with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X