Steam Holiday Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Steam Holiday Sale

I've only bought Mirrors Edge and Audiosurf so far. I'm gonna keep any eye on the daily deals before I buy anything else; I want to get the best deal possible.

Comment

I know, silly paypal ...makes me miss all the deals.

Comment

I just got Rome Total War gold for $2.49, Medieval II Total War for $4.99, Garry's Mod for $7.49 and L4D2 for $37.49. $52.46 total (less than MW2 I believe )

Comment

Anyone tried Shattered Horizon yet? Is it any good? For $5, it can suck and still be kinda worth it if it's at least neat for a little bit.
          Watching one of the videos my first thought was, "The enemy's gate is down."

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
            Anyone tried Shattered Horizon yet? Is it any good? For $5, it can suck and still be kinda worth it if it's at least neat for a little bit.
            Watching one of the videos my first thought was, "The enemy's gate is down."
            My friend bought it for me (for free) in the 'clan' pack, where you get 3 copies for the price of 1, only played it once so far and it seems quite fun, im yet to really get to grips with it though.

Comment

Empire Total War $24.99.

Damn I hate steam.

Comment

Working...
              X