• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The_Eliminator
    replied
    Re: 2500 Cheaters banned from Modern Warfare 2

Originally posted by Vreki
    I think it is sad because they are missing the whole experience of working towards a new unlock.
    They will just jump into the game with everything unlocked, mess around with everything for a while and then lose interest in the game quickly.
    I understand what you are saying here but thats only a shame if people have the time to actually play through the game.

If you are middle aged with a new kid and work to attend to everyday you dont really get the time to play a lot and so hacking for them isnt really what i would consider sad.

Leave a comment:

• Vreki
    replied

I think it is sad because they are missing the whole experience of working towards a new unlock.
    They will just jump into the game with everything unlocked, mess around with everything for a while and then lose interest in the game quickly.

Leave a comment:

• The_Eliminator
    replied

I dont think its sad when you see people hack to get to lvl 70 with the final prestige. Some people dont have a lot of time to rank up even a few levels in a week because of looking after their families and such. If they want things faster let them, they paid for the game and they dont really have any distinct advantage over anyone else who has played other than a few more class slots and weapons which are not always an advantage in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

it's probably more to deter leaving and chancing a host migration.

Leave a comment:

• RYKUU
    replied

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
    Well, generally you are being punished for just leaving a game for any reason.
    Which is in my mind stupid, I understand it is is deter people from rage quitting but there is no benefit to it and if someone is having a bad streak 1 less person won't affect anyone. And if it does come down to only 4 people left on the game, It can just find new players.

Originally posted by Minmaster
    i was asking ranger.
    You didn't quote him/her.

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

i was asking ranger.

Leave a comment:

• =MNKY=Frosty
    replied

Originally posted by RYKUU
    Like I said principle, they are punishing you, if they did it any other way if it was seen or not it would still be there. Whether it were a extra loss or something else.
    I couldn't care for my win/loss ratio but punishing for leaving a game with a hack? that isn't right.
    Well, generally you are being punished for just leaving a game for any reason.

Leave a comment:

• RYKUU
    replied

Originally posted by Minmaster
    well, you can't see someone's stats period, right? then what's the whole point, if you base it on whether "someone else" sees it?
    Like I said principle, they are punishing you, if they did it any other way if it was seen or not it would still be there. Whether it were a extra loss or something else.
    I couldn't care for my win/loss ratio but punishing for leaving a game with a hack? that isn't right.

Leave a comment:

• Revoluti0n
    replied

LOL! Only 14,999 to go.

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

well, you can't see someone's stats period, right? then what's the whole point, if you base it on whether "someone else" sees it?

Leave a comment:

• RYKUU
    replied

It is the principle of the matter mate, why do we have do be seen as a loss when we are leaving for a legit reason?

Leave a comment:

• RangerXML
    replied

You can't see someones win to loss anywhere and there is no award or achievement based on win to loss, no one cares about win to loss. I just want to avoid playing with players who posses the "all seeing eye" and manage to rape the entire map single handed.

Leave a comment:

• RYKUU
    replied

Because you shouldn't be punished for avoiding a cheater.

Leave a comment:

• RangerXML
    replied

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
    Nope. They are going to give you a loss every time you leave a game to avoid a cheater, though.
    ...and what is the big deal about losses? I haven't seen an awards based on win to loss ratios. Only thing that really bugged me was one game where a nuke went off the cheater killed me before it went up and I spawned indoors so I couldn't admire the nuke.

Leave a comment:

• [Expletive Deleted]
    replied

Nope. They are going to give you a loss every time you leave a game to avoid a cheater, though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X