red dot vs holographic sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: red dot vs holographic sights

I'm not voting because I don't use any scopes except Thermal once in awhile and ACOG to unlock the Thermal. I would rather use just the silencer with Scavenger than to use a silencer + something else with Bling.

Comment

Originally posted by bradino27
      I'm not voting because I don't use any scopes except Thermal once in awhile and ACOG to unlock the Thermal. I would rather use just the silencer with Scavenger than to use a silencer + something else with Bling.
      This.

With all the other attachments I could take, I'd rather pick a weapon with a better iron sight then waste me attachment slot on a sight. The ACOG/Thermal being the exception.

And overall, the iron sights in MW2 are a lot better then MW1. I hated the M4/M16 sights in MW1 but had zero issues using the M4 sights in MW2 (haven't unlocked the M16 yet.)

Comment

if it is holo vs. dot i would go with the dot.

Comment

The M16 has good sights so its not really worth taking up a scope unless its the thermal or the ACOG so i agree that i would usually take scavenger and my silencer.

Comment

At least IW made the ACOG worth something.

It was good in COD4 but it lacked so much! I still use it all the time, shame they can't patch MW2's in.

Comment

The two sights seems to be redundant in MW2.
              I have now been using the SCAR-H and AUG exclusively with Iron Sights for a while, and have no problems at all with hitting at long range.

IN COD4 they added an accuracy bonus, but that doesnt seem to be the case here.

Comment

i still can't stand ACOG. just adds more recoil since you're zoomed in more.

Comment

Working...
                X