BFBC2 Beta walktrough video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BFBC2 Beta walktrough video

One thing of the many that I liked about this video was the new HUD design for the T-90. It's very cool how it really looks like you're watching a video screen within the tank and how the screen flickers when you take a hit from other armor or RPGs. It really makes the immersion seem that much more to me.

Comment

Wow ok seeing having Gordon show and explain how the new spotting system works throws away my worrys. Oh and for the awesomeness you really need more a full server with 24 people (that looked like it only had about 8 or so people in it). And guess what? PC gets 40 people I can't imagine how chaotic that will be haha. And who knows maybe we will be able to even push it higher then 40. Every other game seems to have that option I don't see why it won't be possible now.

Comment

I am very impressed.

Comment

Did he bash that guy at 3:10? That would be epic win if they brought bash back.

The game looks and sounds amazing. cant wait till December.

Comment

I like how the debris from destroyed buildings seems to disappear almost immediately. Yes, it's unrealistic, but it helps big time to keep performance up. I also like how the terrain is destructible, too.

I saw medic bags and defibs. Is auto health regen still in this game or what?

Comment

Bc1 didnt have regen health, it was all med packs and auto injectors. I know that KMT said that they have removed the Auto Injectors in favor of the old medic system from Bf2.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis
                I saw medic bags and defibs. Is auto health regen still in this game or what?
                Yes. But a very slow regen, eg you can't hide behind something for 10 seconds to get full hp back, just to stop you from bleeding out when you're alone.

A medic will still be very useful for healing and reviving.

Comment

12v12 with huge maps on dedicated servers for consoles me like. Now im torn between PC or PS3.

Comment

I'm still going to get it on PC over my PS3, but I want to have a bash on the PS3 beta before the PC one

definetly a PC buy, no question about it

Comment

Anyone notice all the blank billboards in the video, will EA continue to use streaming advertisements in this game like BF2142 has. People complained about the data mining before i wonder if EA will continue to do that or not.

Comment

I never understood the problem with billboards in games. As if our world got no billboards.

Comment

Pretty sure the not-so-good-looking-ness is from the low quality stream or the recording.

Comment

Really looking forward to this game. If only time could be sped up.

Comment

Working...
                            X