Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amypack88
    Guest replied
    I liked to play F22 Lightning 3, it was a war flight shooter, really ahead of its time!

Leave a comment:

• Nordquist
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by wixzz View Post
    My opinion to a great strategy game for PC is The Settlers
    Man, I played Settlers 2 back in the day. That stuff was addictive. Settlers 3 was great as well. Haven't played the newer Settlers games though.

Leave a comment:

• AlbertPropst
    replied
    I thing, a good PC game would follow below rule:
    "The more time you take to understand the controls and tactics used in the game, The better that game is".

Leave a comment:

• wixzz
    Guest replied
    My opinion to a great strategy game for PC is The Settlers

Leave a comment:

• zippcode
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by kingsleytailors View Post
    i enjoyed gears of war 1 at pc but there is no more GOF version for pc
    Actually only GOF 2 and 3 were not released for PC. GOF 4 and Ultimate Edition were released on Windows.

Leave a comment:

• nhuem
    replied
    graphic, speech and creative are all

Leave a comment:

• Oliver91
    replied
    I would like to go back to it

Leave a comment:

• hoaloaken
    replied
    A good computer game get a responsive interface and easy to play, I think that

Leave a comment:

• bigbang90
    replied
    How about Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes? I know it's short, but it was pretty good. Well optimized for PC too.

Leave a comment:

• jimykx
    replied
    GTA V is awesome in many ways, but some of it's flaws really hurt it badly. Rockstars knows how to make great third person games. Max Payne 3 and GTAV are very good examples of this. But they also suck at making multiplayer experiences. Max Payne 3 and GTA V are very good examples of this.
    Awful matchmaking, awful balance, awful networking.... I absolutely love GTA V and I don't play the multiplayer and PVP more often because of how often I have to look at loading screns, how often playing with friends fails and I just end up looking at more loading screens. Of how long one has to wait in a lobby until it becomes populated (if it ever actually becomes), plenty of hackers, awful lag and networking, where some people you can easily headshot but others you shoot endlessly at and they barely lose any health. It's a big mess, and it's a really big pitty, because if it wasn't for this I would spend countless hours of fun on that game.

I would say most of my favorite games have this in common:
    - A solid and fluid game (no jerky animations or lag or incosistencies)
    - Lots of variety, depth in content and fun things to do.
    - Great physics, animations and environment interactivity.
    - Social interactivity, and lots of it (I personally can't invest too much time in singleplayer games)

Basically my favorite games of all time are Battlefield series, GTA series, Max Payne's (do love the SP here), ARMA 3, World of Warcraft (though havent played since TBC but If I had the time and money I would like to go back to it), SWAT 4... I'm sure I'm forgetting about something, but you get the idea

Leave a comment:

• kalicarnival
    replied
    An opinion? Hmm I like games with great gameplay, story and visuals.

GTA V is something I immensely enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• kingsleytailors
    replied
    i enjoyed gears of war 1 at pc but there is no more GOF version for pc

Leave a comment:

• jaivindersingh
    replied
    As we know every people have different choice but i like GTA Voice City.

Leave a comment:

• L3adcannon
    Guest replied
    Re: What is your opinion of a good PC game?

Gore, guns, explosions, swearing, no random deviation.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Will
    replied
    Re: What is your opinion of a good PC game?

Hmm, you seem to have misquoted me. GOW2 Doesn't have a good story, I said the characters have somewhat a personality.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X