X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *FMJ*Power
    replied
    Re: Bf3??

that PDF was proven to be a fake and that trailer is just bad company 1 beta development. im not trying to rain on anyone's parade but we will never get another PC exclusive game from dice, never.

Leave a comment:

• [Expletive Deleted]
    replied

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY[/media]

Leave a comment:

• Deesies
    replied

Originally posted by Coley
    Its nothing like bad company, and I mean NOTHING LIKE IT
    Facts are facts. They even show you early development of the frostbite engine.

Leave a comment:

• unreal_calibur
    replied

Originally posted by AmericanDad
    children, calm down. This is obviously a beta pre release version of a GTA mod for battlefield 2345 released on the wii next year. Pretty clear from the video no?
    rofl. that was a very early version of bad company. its from the bad company gold edition.

Leave a comment:

• AmericanDad
    replied

children, calm down. This is obviously a beta pre release version of a GTA mod for battlefield 2345 released on the wii next year. Pretty clear from the video no?

Leave a comment:

• [Expletive Deleted]
    replied

This is a Pre-BC1 video. They were experimenting with different inventory management systems. They ended up choosing one that went straight to the next weapon. But when you say weapon scrolling "is not possible on consoles" you look like a goof. And then you come back acting like I'm the one who is off base? Even Battlefield 2: Modern Combat had a different inventory system from the one in BC.
    Plus it sure looks like scrolling to me in GTA. You know, when you hit the shoulder buttons and your available weapons scroll across the top of the screen.

Leave a comment:

• MR DICE
    replied

Originally posted by Unnamed Assailant
    Are you serious? Have you ever played GTA? You scroll through the weapons using shoulder buttons in those just fine. There are plenty of other console games with scrolling skills or weapons, too.
    How long have DICE been making GTA ????

This is a battlefield game remember.

I was saying that console battlefield games you don't scroll, like bad company

Puls thats not weapon scrolling in GTA, it switches straight to the next weapon without the BF2 weapon view where you can see what weapon is coming up next.

Go watch the first battlefiled video that we are talking about, and take note at 0;26 then come back to comment.

What I'm saying is, in PC battlefield games, you can weapon scroll with the mouse wheel all day if you like, but no weapon will be selected un-till you press the fire button on the mouse to select a weapon, while all the time you are scrolling you can see all the weapons you have in the bottom right corner, but in console games ( MAINLY BAD COMPANY ) you press a button and it chances to the next weapon without been able to scroll to the one you want.

Like in BF2, if you were medic and you had your main gun out ( M16 lets say ) you would need to scroll down 3 weapons then press the fire button once to get the health pack, but on the consoles you would have to press the change weapon button 3 times,even though you can't get BF2 for consoles, IE,... PC has weapon scrolling and consoles don't, they may very well be some console games that do allow weapon scrolling but not the ones we are talking about here, nor does GTA have weapon scrolling on consoles

Leave a comment:

• [Expletive Deleted]
    replied

The game looks like a PC based game, look at the way he scrolls through the weapons to get to the one he wants at 0;26, with the consoles you can't scroll through weapons like that, you have to press a button and it will atuomaticly change to that weapon, weapon scrolling is not possible.
    Are you serious? Have you ever played GTA? You scroll through the weapons using shoulder buttons in those just fine. There are plenty of other console games with scrolling skills or weapons, too.

Leave a comment:

• garandx
    replied

The first trailer is indeed a pre alpha build of bad company, its on the bad company gold edition disk.

Leave a comment:

• MR DICE
    replied

The game looks like a PC based game, look at the way he scrolls through the weapons to get to the one he wants at 0;26, with the consoles you can't scroll through weapons like that, you have to press a button and it will atuomaticly change to that weapon, weapon scrolling is not possible.

That and the fact that the C4 detenaitor and the PKM are the same as BF2, then am saying its possibly the korean game that's just like BF2.

When i first saw this video OVER a year ago, i never thought i would be posting about it so far down the road, its old news, REALLY OLD news

Leave a comment:

• [55RA]W|Pvt.shiftydood
    Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• BobTheJob
    replied

It's Duke Nukem Forever.

Leave a comment:

• Rambo
    replied

I know it reaks of bf2-3(with kits and fits the bill of middle east) but then again ive never seen BC.

I have a feeling bf3 was ment to be 2008 but is running late

Leave a comment:

• MR DICE
    replied

Originally posted by Deesies
    It's a very early version of bad company.

Leave a comment:

• RangerXML
    replied

I remember when the first leaked footage of BF2142 came out, everyone thought it was fake...though I have to admit, for obvious reasons.

Highly doubt that there is going to be any leaked footage for some time, even if game is being developed in secret. If anything EA/DICE would want to make as big a deal out of it as possible to off set some of the bad press, but that press would out shine the other projects they have and need to sell to the public (figuratively speaking; BF Heroes, BF 1943, BF Online and BF Bad Co.2). Might hurt the other games numbers.

And when I said the DICE needs to finish some of its other projects, I didn't say all, just to get some of there top people working on BF3.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X