Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What aspect of the game is most challenging to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quemical
    replied
    Re: What aspect of the game is most challenging to you?

I'm horrible at sniping. A guy has to pretty much stay still for 5 secs to actually land a head shot.

Leave a comment:

• Shurikane
    replied

Originally posted by Minmaster
    probably trying to win a match playing with bunch of clueless people. too many people don't play with the goal to win the round, they have no objective, just mindlessly getting killed. it's disheartning when only few people are trying to cap a flag or when nobody even cares to take back a flag that has just been taken.
    I have a good one for you.

Yesterday, on Shuhia Taiba Conquest, my team came this |<-->| close to getting baseraped.

I'm sorry, but if you manage to get baseraped on the most open map in the game, there is a serious intelligence problem going on.

Oh, we lost 0-260.

Leave a comment:

• fatmooseknuckle
    replied

i suck at flying & effectively using tanks. i never really gave it much effort, as i enjoy infantry combat MUCH more. i use the mouse & keyboard, not a controller, so it's kinda tough to perform quick manuevers.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Field
    replied

i love the LMgs if it werent for the fact you dont get a medpack and its harder to win quick shootouts against assault players at certain ranges

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

probably trying to win a match playing with bunch of clueless people. too many people don't play with the goal to win the round, they have no objective, just mindlessly getting killed. it's disheartning when only few people are trying to cap a flag or when nobody even cares to take back a flag that has just been taken.

Leave a comment:

• Lolyn
    replied

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz
    probably because you were camping...(duh you were eu so ofc u were) they are camping guns, aint no 2 ways about it just set up shop in a high traffic area and let rip :P
    Lol, that said, we played a 6v6 clanmod match on verdun the other week where I went support exclusively on a rambo role and did pretty well with it too... I'm pretty sure they're slightly buffed in clanmod, not as much as the initial game release though.

Main problem is, as far as I'm concerned is they simply aren't versatile enough... even the shotgun has it owned over medium range.

Leave a comment:

• Chris--My--azz
    replied

probably because you were camping...(duh you were eu so ofc u were) they are camping guns, aint no 2 ways about it just set up shop in a high traffic area and let rip :P

Leave a comment:

• Lolyn
    replied

The only thing I actually find difficult is getting used to the machine guns (light and heavy alike). Assault rifles aren't a problem, neither are sniper rifles, shotguns, knives, most of the vehicles, rdx hopping is actually ridiculously easy... I've spent a bit of time doing everything so I can do it to some degree of skill.

Machine guns though? Always seem to be hit and miss for me. I don't like sitting back and camping, so long range kills I don't often get... and close quarters (aside from the shuko) it's a massive amount of fail too.

Hooooooooowever - that's only in public play. On clanmod, I am machine gun doom Had a match where I went 35-0 with the bianchi on Berlin... I lolled.

Leave a comment:

• Forces(UK)
    replied

Originally posted by Rafterman
    For me, it's road kills. {snip} Even now, I look at some of the badges/awards that require roadkills and just chuckle knowing that I'll never get the 5 or so required in a round.
    Dude, don't give up. I'm a bumbling fumbling noobcake in his 30s, and I've managed to get 231 of those pins.

The "trick" is to find a 64 slot Camp Gib server and wait till PAC have taken Harbor. Particularly on American servers people seem to stand-off with the enemy at the southern ends of the east and west roads that lead through Toll Station, so you just do laps of Toll, periodically making your orbit eccentric, so that you mow down all the noobs.

You want to make sure that they don't steal your jeep after you die (cuz that gives you a tedious wait for the next one) so always have RDX on ready to destroy it. People will call you a noob for using jihad jeeps, but screw them. It's standard practice for special forces troops to destroy vehicles that they commandeer in the field after use (OK, that's more about getting rid of fingerprints and stuff... but still...) so they'll have to just get used to it.
    :nod:

Also, once you've bailed and blown your jeep, slap down some APMs around the place, then run up behind a line of noobs with their back to you and see how many you can knife before you get shot.
    :evil:

Leave a comment:

• Shurikane
    replied

I can fly a gunship decently but I have a hard time mastering its subtleties. Long story short, I can find enemy vehicles and unload on them just fine, but I could not figure out how to pull off the fantastic dogfight maneuvers some gunship pilots do.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Field
    replied

Originally posted by o_hothead_o
    Its all the random stupid glitches that mess everyone up
    accurate statement

Leave a comment:

• o_hothead_o
    replied

Nothing
    Its all the random stupid glitches that mess everyone up

Leave a comment:

• imported_Field
    replied

getting lots of headshots when sniping

havent practiced solo tv with gunship too much

i dont know how quickly detonate rdx while jumping

im not super good at knifing like some people

Leave a comment:

• What aspect of the game is most challenging to you?

Since very few of us are good at every aspect of the game, I was just curious to hear from everyone what areas they find most challenging.

You read these threads and some guys can't knife, can't fly, can't snipe, etc. while others are aces at it.

For me, it's road kills. Going back to 1942, I just can't run over people to save my life. I remember on Oman seeing guys drive through the MEC airfield and kill like 5-6 people at a time, but when I tried to do it, I might get 1 if I as lucky. Even now, I look at some of the badges/awards that require roadkills and just chuckle knowing that I'll never get the 5 or so required in a round.
Working...
X