• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davoli
    Guest replied
    Re: What do you want in MW 2

Originally posted by Pieman'
    ROFL. you can't choose the best perks and weapons? Oh good, Lets all run around with M9s and bombsquad.
    That's not the idea , don't act silly. :shakehead:

I meant that you can't walk with claymores - overkill - martyrdom ( you would barely walk ).

Originally posted by [USAC]N|Pvt.Recon
    How is that going to work then?
    Play mgo2.

Leave a comment:

• -Shifty-
    replied

Originally posted by [FM]JoeCool4433
    honestly, i would be very, VERY surprised if IW were to put in a suppressor for any sniper rifles. if they did however, the range and damage would def be nerfed. the simple fact is that with a suppressor and uav jammer perk u would be virtually invisible in a good location, which i know is the point, but it goes against cod's fast-paced game type. if suppressors were available to all snipers, there would be so many campers rather then a tactical sniper who has to worry about other sneaking up on him and from attracting too much attention from enemy snipers. thats why there is this thing called repositioning :thumbsup:
    Remember we still haven't even seen one title or trailer with the prefix "Call of Duty".

I would love to see silencers on snipers, proper grass rendering so the guille works and you don't see the sniper at long range. I know it would be crazy but remember snipers are not 1 shot kill without stopping power so you'd need to headshot. Which would balance it.

Leave a comment:

• Piemaaan!
    replied

ROFL. you can't choose the best perks and weapons? Oh good, Lets all run around with M9s and bombsquad.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Recon
    replied

Originally posted by Davoli
    They need a system in which you can't chose best weapons and perks
    How is that going to work then?

Leave a comment:

• Davoli
    Guest replied

They need a system in which you can't chose best weapons and perks , something like mgo2 and to make the maps bigger ( more levels for buildings, there is only one 2 level building in cod 4 ; more houses ; )

Leave a comment:

• [Expletive Deleted]
    replied

I think Punkbuster has stopped more legitimate players from playing games than it has ever stopped cheaters.

Leave a comment:

• Piemaaan!
    replied

I go on PBBans Streamed servers a lot.

Leave a comment:

• dfour
    replied

I think the main thing I want to see in MW is a significant effort to make hackers lives difficult. COD 4 and 5 are rife with hacks and they are even advertising them for MW as I think the hackers are expecting the same 'efforts' in MW as in COD 5 (ie sweet FA).

Everyone knows that punkbuster is mediocre at best so why make hackers lives easy. I dont care how good the game is if its spoiled by an aimbot wallhacker or 20 :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Leave a comment:

• Yukiism
    replied

What i like to see:

UAV Jammer perk should protect you from choppers

Leave a comment:

• Piemaaan!
    replied

Originally posted by Roamer
    I think they should implement some sort of system whereby the helo wouldn't be able to "see" you if you weren't shooting, if you are prone and as long as no enemy soldier can see you.

Probably too difficult to implement.
    LOL. The chopper would just spin in circles, confused. then boom.

Leave a comment:

• Roamer
    replied

I think they should implement some sort of system whereby the helo wouldn't be able to "see" you if you weren't shooting, if you are prone and as long as no enemy soldier can see you.

Probably too difficult to implement.

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
    No perks
    No unlocks or ranks that affect gameplay (weapon skins are fine)
    A unique loadout for each team
    More than 2 magazines for your weapon
    UAV/airstrikes/chopper can stay

Modern CoD2 basically. :shock:
    RIGHT! Just allow ranked servers to:

set_unlocks 0
    set_perks 0
    set_airstrikes 0
    set_heli 0
    set_uav 0
    set_vehicles 0
    set_fun 0 (OK, I kid. I like the perks and stuff though, that makes it fun for me)

Then add a filter to find these things and you have CoD2:MW2. Default kits load up and there you go.

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• Wizrdwarts
    replied

No perks
    No unlocks or ranks that affect gameplay (weapon skins are fine)
    A unique loadout for each team
    More than 2 magazines for your weapon
    UAV/airstrikes/chopper can stay

Modern CoD2 basically. :shock:

Leave a comment:

• imported_Whiskey
    replied

Originally posted by [FM]JoeCool4433
    i just thought about something that could replace the airstrikes of cluster bombs.........have an a-10 do a strafing run with its nose cannon.....have it be only one or two strafing runs so that way its not like the entire map is destroyed by an airstrike like in cod 4
    The A-10 is my all-time fav aircraft. I'd totally mark out if they had that in. :yay:

Leave a comment:

• [FM]JoeCool4433
    replied

i just thought about something that could replace the airstrikes of cluster bombs.........have an a-10 do a strafing run with its nose cannon.....have it be only one or two strafing runs so that way its not like the entire map is destroyed by an airstrike like in cod 4

Leave a comment:

Working...
X