Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want in MW 2

Originally posted by Unnamed Assailant
    Chopper Mode. When you get a streak and get the chopper, you control it. You can be shot down just the same, it lasts 60 seconds, just the same, only instead of the AI taking charge of it, the player gets to fly it around, dodge fire, shoot rockets and machine guns.
    That's a pretty good idea. Fair, not like the current uber-aimbot-wallhax choppa in COD4. :|:

Comment

Yes to the choppers also. AND, that would prevent the stupid chopper from killing the number 1 player on the opposing team over and over again...grr. I used to hate getting killed 4 times in a row while a pud on the bottom of my team doesn't get killed once. Mother...

Comment

I would like to control an AC130 gunship instead of a helicopter.

Also I'd like F22s for the Blufor team and MiGs for the Opfor. Not MiGs for both. I know it's not important but it's just a minor detail, they had Hariers in SP I thought they would have em for Blufor in MP.

Comment

...Vehicles.

*runs for dear life*

Comment

I want a T90 vs M1A1 ;D

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz
              Yes to the choppers also. AND, that would prevent the stupid chopper from killing the number 1 player on the opposing team over and over again...grr. I used to hate getting killed 4 times in a row while a pud on the bottom of my team doesn't get killed once. Mother...
              u know at 1st i thought it jsut had a picture of JoeCool in the chopper as the objective everytime. glad to know it also plagues others.

Comment

Must be a "J" name thing. a_@

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz
                  Must be a "J" name thing. a_@
                  that heli must have a sensor in it that picks up 31337 (elite for u non-number type ppl) h4xors whose names start with J....:guns:

Comment

Honestly?

I want nothing in MW2, I'm completely happy with CoD4, it has everything I want.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                      No perks or crap like that

A man can dream right
                      I agree, or at least with some of the noobish perks (aka martyrdom, dead silence)

I want this game to be more competitive. It's got a REALLY good chance at being bigger than CS. They just keep screwing it up by making adding all these noobish features in it.

Comment

much more customization.

Comment

piemanhax?

Comment

This one server, [MaNiAxE]Xtreme+, has a mod that allows you to pilot AC130's after so many kills in a row. I've spectated someone using it once, It's exactly like the SP mission.

Comment

What do I want in MW2?

~ M21.

~ Silencer for the M21/sniper rifles in general.

~ No Second Chance - just Last Stand. A teammate can already steal your Last Stand kill, or an enemy can TK the Last Stander. They are invulnerable while falling. And they can now be revived, decreasing the chance of getting the kill. Plus, the revive function added more incentive to use the perk, so the majority use it, not to mention, a huge bleedout time.

~ CH-46 as the main transport for BLUFOR (if they are Marines), the same as in CoD 4. The fact that some missions required you to stand on the cargo ramp, returning fire as you flew away...added immersion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CH-46

Comment

Originally posted by KC-10
                                the revive function added more incentive to use the perk, so the majority use it
                                If you play on specific servers, there may be a higher than average number of people that use Second Chance, but out in "the wild" (ie. random pub servers), hardly anyone does. Those that do use it, use it for the "Last Stand" capability from COD4...I almost never see any revives/requests happening.

It's rare at best, certainly not anywhere near a "majority".

Comment

Working...
                                X