Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got PB message of GUID Ban due to "Name Stealing" my own player's name o_o ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got PB message of GUID Ban due to "Name Stealing" my own player's name o_o ?

Yeah, got owned by a really weird PB problem. I've just recently formatted my PC, re-installing my old Vista Home premium, Antivirus, blah blah blah, BF2142, and follow by all NS & patching process.

As soon as I joined any servers, suddenly I received that frickin' PB message "GUID Ban...... Name Stealer ..... blah blah blah......" in less than a second and that's it . (BTW, I use my same CD-Key when installing the game)

Pretty confused what's going on, and don't know how to fix it. If anyone can give me any suggestion, it would be definitely appreciated. :dead:

In the mean time, I guess I'm gonna try re-installing Window and the rest of all stuff again. If it still unexpectedly happens, maybe that's it for me to play this game ..... ???? :|:

Re: Got PB message of GUID Ban due to "Name Stealing" my own player's name o_o ?

Can you post the exact error message and or take a full screenshot of it.

Comment

Re: Got PB message of GUID Ban due to "Name Stealing" my own player's name o_o ?

what is your pb GUID?

Also if you can get a Screen Shot of the error message that be more then helpful?

Comment

Thx for all your wish to help

Unfortunately, I've just re-installing Window and the rest, except BF2142.

Let me see if I'll still have the same problem after everything's been done, then I'm sure I'm gonna post a screenshot of it.

Once again, thanks a lot for your wish to assist.

Cheers.....

Comment

once you get it back up shot me a XFire and let me know or just post here.

Comment

Luckily, After the 2nd reinstallation of all programs, everything is back to normal as how it should seem.

To Admin: Sorry that I messed up some space in the forum. Just freak out too early.

Comment

Originally posted by SoaNe View Post
              Luckily, After the 2nd reinstallation of all programs, everything is back to normal as how it should seem.

To Admin: Sorry that I messed up some space in the forum. Just freak out too early.
              No Problem... Glad its working fine....

Comment

Working...
              X