• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iQue
    replied
    Re: blackhawk whoring

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
    I take it that you folks don't play AIX -- where Blackhawk-whoring with the uber-miniguns has never stopped. Oh well.
    Nice advertising. But yeah, it's pretty fun to do that in AIX, but to be honest almost all weapons are OP in that mod

Leave a comment:

• Rambo
    replied

Lets face it the game has never had proper AA ,hence its not as or will never be as balanced as 1942:salute:

All the time i screamed propper flak cannons and hand held stingers(AA) then the blackhawk can do what it likes but no........nooblettes run this game to tardsville

Leave a comment:

• imported_kiwi
    replied

And we will have server rules - no squads in BH or no engis in BH :laugh:

Leave a comment:

• solofowaffles
    replied

I remember me and my friends collecting around 3 vodniks trying to kill the damn blackhawk,good times.

Leave a comment:

• deadman2312
    Guest replied

The guns should be returned to their original strength. No, the SkyCow's guns weren't as bad a$$ as the BlackHawk, nor should they be, they aren't a fine piece of USA craftsmanship =v) But to be fair sure, give them the exploding 30mm rounds from the havok. The old days were fun as hell, yeah it sucked being on the business end of the gatlings, but it sure was fun trying to take it down, even if you died 20 times, stats smats.

Leave a comment:

• FPS[SONIC]
    replied

I take it that you folks don't play AIX -- where Blackhawk-whoring with the uber-miniguns has never stopped. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• RangerXML
    replied

I miss flying the BH that was great fun and made the game for me. I also enjoyed shooting the BH down

That's how I met the clan I'm with now.

Leave a comment:

• RocketChild
    replied

Originally posted by BIFF EXPLODER View Post
    those days were only fun if you were in the blackhawk whoring and killing the fun to everyone else, while getting huge scores.

i dont miss those days at all.
    Lets put this into proper context. If you think back to when they gimped the BH, the AA was not up to snuff. It would routinely miss a target or hit your own team. You could still load the BH with two-three engineers and it would never take damage from a Vodnik.

I have often suggested that if they want to balance the BH, they needed to update the guns on the Flying Cow to the explosive tipped rounds of the Havok (before they gimped it in 1.40). Sadly, it is not near as nimble as the BH, but at least it could do some damage for a change.

I'd love to see a return to the old BH. Keep the difficulty of repairing the BH like it is now with Engineers, but return it to the firepower it carried. Hell, even reduce the armor on it by %15 and see how it does now. They could even make the AT round against it even more deadly, when they touch that thing down, and one AT round would nearly cripple it...that would shorten their runs.

They have played with it too much and need to get it back to what it was...a fast and deadly helo...that 'can' have weaknesses.

Leave a comment:

• signa
    replied

ya those were the days. It was fun putting C4 at the top of a flag pole and b00m! +6 kills. :laugh:

Leave a comment:

• [GCA]Tim270
    Guest replied

Well it was kinda OP and did just rape anything that moved, forced the MEC team to actually go at and do something about it for once instead of all just staying medic, was fun as hell . It would have been better with a smaller nerf on the gun and made the MEC/PLA ones do more damage/splash.

Leave a comment:

• Kreepy Kitteh =^o.O^=
    replied

Yeah the black hawk guns are nerfed to the point where they are just about useless I wonder why they did that? surely it didn't cause any unbalance in the game??

Leave a comment:

• BIFF EXPLODER
    replied

those days were only fun if you were in the blackhawk whoring and killing the fun to everyone else, while getting huge scores.

i dont miss those days at all.

Leave a comment:

• LaikaSB
    replied

I would love to see the BH returned to it's former glory for a number of reasons.

Leave a comment:

• clementsjd1
    Guest replied

Those days were great in deed. Hopfully, the reason this new patch is taking so long, is they are fixing some things, and bringing some things that made the game, teamwork oriented..

Leave a comment:

• notodd1991
    replied

Those was the days dude

Yea i wonder why the did that bs for

Leave a comment:

Working...
X