X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhatomWarrior
    Guest replied
    Re: Voss vs. Scar

Voss hands down but, the I like the Krylov a heck alot better.

Leave a comment:

• Wizrdwarts
    replied

Originally posted by Field View Post
    yeah EA game designers werent really thinking very hard on this kind of stuff

what they should have done was:

make the statistics on the scar and krylov to be totally equal while maintaining thier different look and sound.

totally scrub the voss and just replace it with a PAC version of the baur, something with a 20 round mag and a bit more punch/recoil than the default AR.

then there wouldnt be a single 1 weapon that people could complain about. PAC wouldnt have a slight advantage in infantry combat and we would have another cool weapon similar to the baur. if you think about it, people would enjoy the game a little bit more and people would use the term "assault noob" rather than simply "voss noob"

if anyone else has an idea on what they would do with the assault class please tell. other than of course "duhh keep the voss how it is its fine"
    That would be boring. The slight imbalance between stock weapons is fine. Imbalance is the wrong word actually, the guns are different, and that's not a bad thing. If you want perfectly equal weapons play America's Army where the enemy just has AK-47-skinned M16s.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Field
    replied

they should be an unlock for the engineer class

Leave a comment:

• iQue
    replied

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
    You could have dual wield Uzi smgs. No scope and crap at anything more than 30ft but the ability to put lots of lead on targets at close range.

An absolute dream for spray and pray cq devastation.
    Like in Crysis Warhead?

Yeah, that would be sweet

Leave a comment:

• imported_Field
    replied

no no no that would actually be really funny to have for the engineer class instead of thier regular smg.

[MEDIA]http://www.bungie.net/images/Games/Halo2/Gallery/Renders/OXM-ChiefDualSMGs-040204.jpg[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA]http://guides.gamepressure.com/battlefield2142/gfx/word/624244453.jpg[/MEDIA]

Leave a comment:

• TrooperJac
    replied

You could have dual wield Uzi smgs. No scope and crap at anything more than 30ft but the ability to put lots of lead on targets at close range.

An absolute dream for spray and pray cq devastation.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Field
    replied

yeah EA game designers werent really thinking very hard on this kind of stuff

what they should have done was:

make the statistics on the scar and krylov to be totally equal while maintaining thier different look and sound.

totally scrub the voss and just replace it with a PAC version of the baur, something with a 20 round mag and a bit more punch/recoil than the default AR.

then there wouldnt be a single 1 weapon that people could complain about. PAC wouldnt have a slight advantage in infantry combat and we would have another cool weapon similar to the baur. if you think about it, people would enjoy the game a little bit more and people would use the term "assault noob" rather than simply "voss noob"

if anyone else has an idea on what they would do with the assault class please tell. other than of course "duhh keep the voss how it is its fine"

Leave a comment:

• Carbon_Snake
    replied

The Voss requires little skill the Baur however is a different story

Leave a comment:

• Micster
    replied

Voss out of the two, but I'd prefer the Krylov over any of the ARs.

Leave a comment:

• Yoster
    replied

To me Voss is an easier weapon to use. Its recoil seems to be worse than the scar's though, but I'd take the Krylov anyday.

Leave a comment:

• golfisfun
    replied

using the knife is always awesome!

Leave a comment:

• messfeeder
    replied

I use a different gun depending on the mood I'm in. Sometimes you're just in the mood to noob spray 40 rounds into a person and teabag him. At other times it's more fun to stab him in the back. It's better when you stab him in the face, though.

Leave a comment:

• golfisfun
    replied

Voss. To me and my style of just run and shoot its way better.

Leave a comment:

• sempf
    replied

yesyesyes. this is not real kd but weapon kd though, i only have a kd of 2.5 overall.

Leave a comment:

• Bubas
    Guest replied

Originally posted by sempf View Post
    voss wars ftw.
    voss is noob scar is the best(with the krylov and the baur)
    Noob is the player not the weapon...and nice k/d 6.6 :nod:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X