i_smell_haxxxx vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i_smell_haxxxx vid

eh its been working now since later yesterday. for some reason you just need to turn it on and let it sit there for a sec sometimes. im not sure what its figuring out but im glad nothing is wrong.

Comment

glad it works

ps:field why did you hijacked my thread? i used xfire to record and not fraps(which doesnt work on my pc)

Comment

your video raised my opinion of you. you are pretty good. i also see in your stats your really high k/d ratio. im impressed. im sorry for hijacking your post.

you should really save some money up so you can get some better computer hardware and make a better looking fancier video. next video you should play with your video editing program (is it windows movie maker?) and try to include some extra effects and stuff maybe a little bit of battlecrecorder from dynamic angles for good cinematic effect.

why doesnt fraps work on your computer? i've never tried x-fire but i dont have too much of a problem with fraps.

btw looking at your signature i made a video you'd like. watch in HD

aaaabbbbbb.[notmedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2gxxUy7pi0[/notmedia]

Comment

there is no such vid sais yutube.

Comment

oh yeah i deleted that one because of the aspect ratio. this is the new one.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Eziv3wMRc[/media]

short and to the point lol

Comment

good vid, first one that long i was actually able to watch straight through. nice nade on the sniper tower early in the vid @ toll station. the ending credits were a good a laugh w/ all the kick votes & hackusations. nice skills. too bad you can't use fraps. does x-fire NOT allow sound? how does it affect performance? i want to make a vid so bad w/ 1st person view, but fraps just brings me to hault:thumbsup:

Comment

i dont know about if it record ingame as i cannot record in anyway ingame.

x-fire records smooth if you set the settings right, else it can make you lag a lot.

Comment

Working...
                X