Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Left 4 Dead Demo?

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
    No Demo!? I have a co-worker I'd like to hook up with the demo for a little bit. I hate to say it on the forum...I know it is against the rules...but is there a torrent for it? I do own the game already.
    I'm sure you guys can find something.

*Reminder, posting torrents on the forum are not allowed.*

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi View Post
      I'm sure you guys can find something.

*Reminder, posting torrents on the forum are not allowed.*
      :gob_icon_censored:*snickering*:gob_icon_censored:

Comment

Dude, the first time I tried playing that demo, the game looked like a ps1 game. Also, it kept stuttering and repeating sounds from gunshots and stuff. Suffered terrible slowdown, but sounded really cool for some reason. I still found it fun, until they took my demo away. I won a L4D contest for a week of demo and nonexistent clothing? :cry: I wanted to record the demo's mayhem and show people the sh*t that happens on truly old computers. Moral: be thankful for your sh*tty computers, as of now that computer is the best one in my house and probably wll stay that way for a couple more years.

Comment

Maybe its time to upgrade a bit?

:gob_icon_censored:*snickering*:gob_icon_censored:

Comment

Can't, it's a very crappy Vista laptop. I would have to buy a new computer and I just can't spend that money on something I technically don't need, just really want.

Comment

Ah. Laptops aren't v ery upgradable, but you can manage some stuff easily, especially RAM.

You can always make a trip to the Tech Center. They Could easily find you some good RAM for like $15.

Comment

No Demo!? I have a co-worker I'd like to hook up with the demo for a little bit. I hate to say it on the forum...I know it is against the rules...but is there a torrent for it? I do own the game already.
                "Google is credit to internet!"

Also, I've seen ads for comps perfectly capable of L4D that can be had for less then $600 here, so it should be even less online.

Comment

Well by looking at your rig, your computer can handle L4D on low to medium settings. The only thing you would need to do is buy a new video card, something in the 7 series would be fine, but the CPU might be the only down part to it. Yes the demo ended when the game came out. I upgraded my computer over the last year and now i just got the game to run on all High settings, which is a plus for me. The game by me is really good, i play about 3-5 hours everyday.

Comment

Working...
                  X