Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your fav gun?

What's everyone's favorite weapon.
    I think a lot of the guns work great but the Thompson with the extra round thingy seems to work the very best for me. Anyone agree?

Re: Your fav gun?

Due to my computer failing i cant say much for my favorite on the computer, sniping is fun if your good/in hardcore.

On the XBOX i'd have to say a close tie between the MP40, and G43.

Comment

The thompson w/ the bigger clip has a hideous reload animation - but the gun is good (my favorite of the subs).

I'm going to go with the Springfield though, better registry than the Mosin and I like the scope. Following closely is the beloved trench

Comment

Type 100 so far.

Comment

Trench trench trench

Thompson feels too easy

Comment

I like any gun with the bayonet. I love bayonets! They're amazing!!

My favorite though is my Marine_Rifleman class: M1 Garand, bayonet\M1911\Bouncing Betty\Stopping Power\Extreme Conditioning\Ordanance training.

I also like the M1903 Springfield with bayonet. Cause it's perfect for long\medium range and the bayonet owns CQB.

Comment

Although not my fav, I'll say that the Type99 MG is very accurate and has very low recoil in ironsights. The drawback is the top-mounted magazine gets in the way of you being able to see things in front of you.

By that same token, the BAR is slow firing, and seems to kick like a mule. I haven't tried it with Double Tap yet, but I don't like it at all in normal configuration.

Comment

Yeah, i'd like to see B.A.R w/ Double Tap also, might actual be useable. The 99 is my fav in the MG Category so far, but i cant wait for the .30 Cal. The Type 100 i just started using, and i must say im impressed. I gotta start looking at these animations closer too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                  I like any gun with the bayonet. I love bayonets! They're amazing!!
                  QFT! It gives me something to do with the mosin until it (hopefully) gets patched to a 1 hit kill.

Comment

A guy was using the Type100 smg a lot on Makin the other day (at first, I thought it was a Sten, lol).

Very low recoil. He was cleaning house with it.

Comment

It is the best SMG so far. You can totaly just run around spraying, sights or not and clean up with it. Thats why my nooby self loves it.

Comment

Stg-44 Wait till you hit lvl37 and you unlock its the best gun in game...

Comment

I think the Thompson is similar to the M4 in COD4.

Comment

Not really, the Drum is what makes makes the balanced thompson go a bit overkill.

Comment

Originally posted by evant3k View Post
                              Stg-44 Wait till you hit lvl37 and you unlock its the best gun in game...
                              Yeah I picked it up from the ground...

What no recoil? :shock:

Comment

Working...
                              X