X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AJ]Alternate View of Halo 3 Expansion

Very Interesting after reading this all

SOURCE

Here we see dark, smoke-drawn clouds being penetrated by hazy beams of sunlight. The robust skyline of ivory towers and industrial plants already speaks to the game’s relationship with the Halo trilogy. One building reads “Traxus,” a company which plays a large artistic role in a Halo 3 mission entitled “The Storm.” That level follows the Master Chief through a Traxus warehouse on the coast of Voi, as he makes his way to a Forerunner artifact – the gateway portal which leads both the Covenant and humanity to the ancient cradle world we all know as the Ark.

Although the foreground of this first shot is what might initially catch one’s eye, the real story lies in its background. In the distance, beyond what appears to be a large body of water, we see another extension of this metropolis – a large city at the base of a space tether. The city here is in flames, clearly the result of some unseen force. Large plumes of smoke billow into the air, devouring the orange glow of afternoon sunlight, painting a bleak scene for the inhabitants of the city.

Re: [AJ]Alternate View of Halo 3 Expansion

I've always been interested in the Halo story... I've read all the books, they're actually not bad reading.

Thanks for the infoz.

Comment

There's Halo books?

I gotta read one just for lulz.

Comment

The books aren't that bad actually

Comment

Working...
        X