X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hellR1de
    replied
    Re: Advice on servers for an old rookie

Thanks again! I do like IO servers when I want to rack up points in order to rank up, but I basically play the game because of the vehicules. The day I have all the unlocks - if I ever manage to achieve that before EA shuts down the servers :laugh: - I'll play only maps with vehicules.

Leave a comment:

• Tiglath
    Guest replied

Two very good vehicle vanilla map servers. Nunya is FF off and ISA is FF on.

Leave a comment:

• Jlspence
    replied

Give Texas Team Players BF2 server a try. Be warned, if you don't squad up or play as a team member you'll get kicked then banned. They don't have any other rules per se but are very serious about enforcing team play. I've also found the =ISA= server to be good. Both are vehicle servers.

Leave a comment:

• hellR1de
    replied

Originally posted by {USI}_DirTyDeeDs View Post
    Please, continue to underestimate the effectiveness of the Jackhammer.
    Please, enlighten us with a technique to use it effectively then. I'd be more than happy to use it the way it's meant to be used

Leave a comment:

• {USI}_DirTyDeeDs
    replied

Please, continue to underestimate the effectiveness of the Jackhammer.

Leave a comment:

• hellR1de
    replied

Originally posted by Rugerdog
    I haven't seen a situation where the Jackhammer is more useful than the pump shotguns myself, but of course that's just my experience.
    Exactly what I've been hearing. However, I'll still need to take it someday if I ever want the MP7, but not now.

BTW, I'll surely join your server for a little while tonight...

Leave a comment:

• Rugerdog
    replied

If you are ok with only getting 1-2 kills per clip (3 on a rare occasion) at short range then the Jackhammer is ok. I haven't seen a situation where the Jackhammer is more useful than the pump shotguns myself, but of course that's just my experience.

Leave a comment:

• Arid
    replied

Originally posted by hellR1de View Post
    I just realized that the MP7 is not an option anymore, since I haven't unlocked the MK3A1 yet (which is lame, judging from what I've been told). If I remember correctly, it will thus not be available to me...

Don't believe it, the MK3A1 is extremely useful, it just has a special niche spot (namely the alleyways on karkand, jalla, Sharqi, random urban map). I've used it to extreme success and shoulden't be underestemated by any means... if its in the right spot...

Leave a comment:

• imported_Chael
    replied

Ah, that makes sense. I've only used it in modded single player; the only SF I play is warlord.

Leave a comment:

• hellR1de
    replied

Originally posted by Rugerdog View Post
    The Scar-H is for the SEAL's assault class.
    oups. Guess I forgot that one...

Leave a comment:

• Rugerdog
    replied

The Scar-H is for the SEAL's assault class.

Leave a comment:

• hellR1de
    replied

It's the Scar-L, trust me

Leave a comment:

• imported_Chael
    replied

Originally posted by maxxximilian View Post
    If you have SF then you can try SCAR-L, it's on Navy SEALs maps (Iron Gator, Leviatan, Devils Perch). Most (including me) prefer to use G36C as SpecOps anyway, because it doesn't have recoil at all.
    Isn't that the Scar-H?

Leave a comment:

• IAmLukesFather
    Guest replied

Try the =LGN= server @ 73.37.185.47. We are mainly mature, lots of good admining, and have a good mix of air and ground pounding.

Leave a comment:

• hellR1de
    replied

I just realized that the MP7 is not an option anymore, since I haven't unlocked the MK3A1 yet (which is lame, judging from what I've been told). If I remember correctly, it will thus not be available to me...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X