Guest replied
    Re: looking for a new clan

if i may ask, what happened to L13?

Leave a comment:

• SnakeBC2
    replied

Checkout SnakesLair.com

We are a 21 and up clan but we make exceptions for younger mature players. Our server are on the West Coast and the clan is based in Hawaii. Donations are not required but accepted and the the server owner is always ready to cover all the costs of the server. Win or lose the main thing we strive for is having fun.

Leave a comment:

• Liberator29
    Guest replied

Some try to extort money from you. Tactical gamer for instance, in order to be there friend you must be a supporting member of tactical gamer. Supporting meaning coughing up 10-20 bucks a month. So keep a weathered eye out.

Leave a comment:

• Skates
    replied

Originally posted by hooahguy
    title says it all. my old clan is falling apart (fingulfin left, as well as many others) and im looking for a new, more vitalized clan based in the US. any suggestions?

Play around on servers that you like and squad up with the clan members there until you find one that you think might be a good fit for you. Then let them know you are looking and see if they are recruiting.

Just a word of advice, I would go looking for one yourself, not just throw yourself out on the meat market. You have a better chance of finding a solid clan that way, instead of another one that will be here one month and gone a few months later.

Leave a comment:

• hooahguy
    Guest started a topic looking for a new clan

looking for a new clan

title says it all. my old clan is falling apart (fingulfin left, as well as many others) and im looking for a new, more vitalized clan based in the US. any suggestions?
Working...
X