Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~First frag vid : 100%clear, By grandpa

as other people say

Music is your own opinion so dont say i hate that music, because others hate your music. If you dont like the music just watch the vid without music

there are tons of music choices. some people like .... others like ,,,,,, and dislike ...., but you can never know what music someone else wants to hear.

on 1 thing field is right and that is about the song remember the name. Ok it's used to much but nearly everyone has that song in his first vid

Comment

Originally posted by Hogader View Post
      on 1 thing field is right and that is about the song remember the name. Ok it's used to much but nearly everyone has that song in his first vid
      Yeah. Which says everything.

Comment

right
        sory to say but theyre kinda right ... ur skills and kills are great but the music was lame and overused you need to find something unique next time

Comment

Ewwwwwww same bad music taste as M.F.A - but that's already been covered.... moooooooving on.

Not a bad video, but pretty generic given how many similar videos have been made before. How many people get to that overhang on ruins and just camp the spawns for easy kills? Sure, kill-farming is fun, but it doesn't make for an impressive "HERE'S MAH SKILLZ" video imho. Try jumping down amongst them spinning round shooting, herzog, then a few knife kills - get in the action and make us think "he's unstoppable" rather than "he's camping". Momo's vids are pretty good for that.

Other than that, was ok - would've liked to have seen more weapons, perhaps some funny moments or whatnot... given that 2142 is now out for 18months+, I got a "seen it before" feeling.

Does make me want to make a video again though... maybe I'll have to.

Comment

haha says spielberg over here ... :P

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
              Ewwwwwww same bad music taste as M.F.A - but that's already been covered.... moooooooving on.

Not a bad video, but pretty generic given how many similar videos have been made before. How many people get to that overhang on ruins and just camp the spawns for easy kills? Sure, kill-farming is fun, but it doesn't make for an impressive "HERE'S MAH SKILLZ" video imho. Try jumping down amongst them spinning round shooting, herzog, then a few knife kills - get in the action and make us think "he's unstoppable" rather than "he's camping". Momo's vids are pretty good for that.

Other than that, was ok - would've liked to have seen more weapons, perhaps some funny moments or whatnot... given that 2142 is now out for 18months+, I got a "seen it before" feeling.

Does make me want to make a video again though... maybe I'll have to.
              you should. your last one was great

Comment

Working...
              X