Do you spawnkill ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you spawnkill ?

I generally avoid spawn camping, but sometimes in certain situations I think it's acceptable. For instance, when capturing a flag and the enemies keep spawning around you. Hop in the nearest transport and man the 50 cal. until the flag is taken.

Comment

Only when my team is actively trying to cap a flag for the most part, however if I find myself alone in enemy territory after a failed attempt to cap the flag, I will continue to spawn kill until I am taken out.....

Comment

Yeah,but you know why?Because almost everybody does it.Ok I don't ALWAYS do it,but if we are losing,I have a bad score and I'm in a good place trying to cap a flag and they just respawn around me what do you want me to do,jump around and clap?

I remember there was a time when I was MEC at Karkand opposite the hotel at the "arch" thing and I got killed 4-5 times in a row by a guy in a LAV.I sure got angry then...and what about the times when everybody's like "don't attack the last bases,don't attack the last bases!" and you see the guy in the chopper wrecking havoc at the respawns :P

You might not do it...but you're enemy will.And he will love it.

Comment

Yes it's definetly a tactic while the team is capping the flag.
          That's when I spawn camp too, we like to call it "tactical suppression" then ;-)

Aas long as the team is capturing the flag, it's OK for me.

Concerning the "last bases":
          If the last enemy base is uncappable I would like to have my team defending our flags rather then spawncamp the enemy uncap. Why?
          Just because if we reached that point it suggests that my team is way better than the other team. So we would easily win with just defending our bases.
          Let the enemy try to get some flags back and don't slaughter them at their uncap.
          Maybe create a barrier around that flag, so they can't get out, but give them a chance to spawn and choose their way out. At least they have a chance to fight their way out.

I know for some of you it might sound stupid and in RL you wouldn't give your enemy second a chance to regroup. But in RL there's no uncap, and no respawn, which means that BF2 is still a game that everyone should enjoy playing, even the loosing team.

If the last base is cappable then go for it, cap the flag and keep the enmies down by spawncamping, I'd say.

FipZ

Comment

Very good post El Fipso!Especially the part with the defending the flags and creating a barrier around the uncapped enemy base.It's actually far more let's say "fair" to use snipers or support from a distance to control the enemy rather than going on a rampage with helicopters and AIFVS inside their base killing everyone once they respawn!

It makes the challenge better actually to know that the enemy has a hope to turn the tide of battle if he's smart enough and give you a good game!

By the way I love your sig(soy griego pero el Rey de tu Pais es el marrido de la hermana de nuestro Rey y su frase "porque no te callas" es legendaria simplemente :P)

Comment

Originally posted by Foinikas View Post
              By the way I love your sig(soy griego pero el Rey de tu Pais es el marrido de la hermana de nuestro Rey y su frase "porque no te callas" es legendaria simplemente :P)
              Pues gracias! No es my pais pero tengo un pasado ligado con espana.
              La frase "porque no te callas" es genial para el uso en forums y tal ;-)
              Es algo que a veces hay que decir.

saludos
              FipZ

Comment

Conquest = taking flags.
                People to dumb to spawn on their squadleader will offcourse be killed by the enemy, when they try to take the flag.

Comment

I do. I wont go out of the way to do it, but if they keep spawning in front of me I will. It's either you shoot them, or they shoot you, it's that simple.

Comment

If I happen to be in the area where people are spawning then I will kill them. I'm not activily making it a point to spawn kill, but i'm not gonna pass up the chance to kill the enemy which is the main purpose to bleed tickets. thankfully in the newer battlefields the spawn points are more random as opposed to the one or two spawn points at a given spot in bf2.

Comment

Every chance I get.

Comment

Working...
                      X