• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrKLM
    replied
    Re: Singleplayer cheats?

Record as in video?

World in Conflict Broadcast tool (Update 8)

Download the World in Conflict Broadcast tool package here: World in Conflict Broadcast tool (10.5 MB Zip). Note that you will need Winzip or similar program to extract the files from the zip archive. You must copy the provided files into the game directory (where "wic.exe" is.)
    Welcome to the official website for Ubisoft, creator of Assassin's Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy's video game series, Rayman, Far Cry, Watch Dogs and many others. Learn more about our breathtaking games here!

Leave a comment:

• FAT3LWOUNDS
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Manzi View Post
    Thanks anyway, but not what i needed. But the good news is that i can get about 180 Tatical aid points in about 5 mins. when i use support and have all my enemys as infintry. and the bad news is, HOW DO I RECORD IT, i know i can i just don't know how. :shakehead::shakehead:

Leave a comment:

• MrKLM
    replied

http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/821/821566.html all i found.

Leave a comment:

• FAT3LWOUNDS
    Guest replied

I personally choose not to cauze i suck at RTSs and i even have a hard time in single player! :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Leave a comment:

• Idaeus
    replied

Are you unable to play it online or do you choose not to play it online?

Leave a comment:

• FAT3LWOUNDS
    Guest started a topic Singleplayer cheats?

Singleplayer cheats?

I'm personally don't play online in this game and so i was wandering if there is any cheat codes for wic.

I KNOW ABOUT the -console thing and cmdlist and wingame and what not, but i was wandering if there is anyway i can get unlimited Command points.
    Do i have to edit a game file, or is impossible for this.

And please don't post any negitive comments on how much you hate me for this, i just really suck at RTS games so much that i have never been able to call in a nuke! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shakehead:
Working...
X