Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The #1 WoW paladin in the world, RESPECT, and to all the haters, ride my nutsack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawkers
    replied
    Re: The #1 WoW paladin in the world, RESPECT, and to all the haters, ride my nutsack.

I love Athene look at his other videos!! >:3

(btw. it is a joke)

Leave a comment:

• AllFoamNoBeer
    replied
    Re: The #1 WoW paladin in the world, RESPECT, and to all the haters, ride my nutsack.

Wow. Not bad actually.
    Atleast he beats the South Park Stereotype, put it this way, he makes other gamers look sad. A bit. (But that's probably because I stopped at 20 seconds.)

But must say, I can't believe some of you ****s are still prejudiced against WoW players. If you call their game sad and repetitive, we've got a lot to hold up for in the FPS realm.

Leave a comment:

• DeadDecoy
    Guest replied

This has got to be a joke. It would be extremely hard to convince me that he is serious at any point in that video.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Cryptik
    replied

Well that is one of the many that have no life

By the look of him he probably doesnt shower and has a hole in the bottom of his computer seat along with a bucket

Leave a comment:

• Corkum
    replied

I don't even play WoW and that guy was annoying the crap out of me.

Leave a comment:

• The #1 WoW paladin in the world, RESPECT, and to all the haters, ride my nutsack.

This guy is the s*it

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cLYrFR9RT_U[/media]
Working...
X