This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An evening with EFFU_GYNO

was playing on a random server with some friends. One of them says i think someone is aimbotting on your team because they were getting killed from beyond what would be normal range. I ask the name and he says "EFFU_GYNO". Where have i heard that name before? I happened to be recording and he is on my team so i go have myself a look and he is indeed aimbotting. When you watch the video, right at the start, he snaps quickly between 3 targets, followed by a nice 180 degree snap to a target behind him. I could have gotten better footage, but i was too busy taunting him. This is my first real live hacker so i had to poke him a few times. After playing with him I then proceed to get him kicked off the server. There were admins present but they did not seem to notice or care. The admins did however kick my buddy Crusty because he switched teams to T/K Gyno. Go figure Gyno makes threats about crashing everyone to desktop if he were to be kicked. After 2 kick votes the second kick vote finally succeeds and he is gone swearing to get all of us noobs. I guess he really meant it because magically me and all my friends on the server had a CTD with 2 tickets left :shock:

Judging by his history this appears to be the real GYNO.

This website is for sale! 2142-stats.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

The Evidence

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/1061383[/media]

Re: An evening with EFFU_GYNO

everybody Knows allready about him Famous gay arsing hacker, That made his wife proud by killing kids with hacks

Comment

i remember i found him on a server with 2 other people. i chatted to him and he started asking if i wanted to see some cheats etc.. i said whatever and then he started saying "have you been sent by ea to check on me?" and i said... "no" lol.....

anywho he flies off in the gunship at about 5000 miles per hour and just as he does the round starts.....

so i swap teams.. he asks me to come over to the uncap so he can show me something and says if anyone kills him they will be banned(o noes lol!!!!!)

SHINK! stab arrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhh

thanks for the tags!:laugh:

*poof* im banned but what the hell.. hes a tit who needs cheats to play a game lol!!! cant get any sadder then that

Comment

Lol aimbotmuch. Sad that he has the means to destroy servers like that though.

Comment

What's funny about the EFFU clan is we (my clan at the time, FUCU) played them in season 2 of TGL's 8v8 on Suez, I believe. I can't find the screenie I took but one of them was calling ME a hacker because I was "prefiring" and hitting guys with rorsch shots that seemed impossible. I was commander man so I knew exactly where they were, in most cases I just dropped a UAV on them and I get called a prefirerer which normally indicates wallhacking. LOL, we told them to go back to their knife servers. A while later he and a few others were banned from TGL.

Comment

uggh i hate ocean water that is a gross picture

Comment

Nothing new..

Comment

I would have thought Gyno would have gotten bored of 2142 by now :|:

Comment

Owned

Comment

why is that sometimes when you knife people it doesnt show the name on thier tags i was wondering if that was something that they did or it was just a glitch with the game

Comment

Its down to the tags, our old clan tags where the same.

symbols like this { } stop it from showing, im not to sure why i just know it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
                        Owned

Was he out of ammunition or something? Somebody should stop this guy, he's a threat if he can CTD people and ban them from servers. God knows what else he can do. Hope I get his tags someday

Comment

GYNO make something useful of your life instead of hacking the crap out of servers :S and wow wtf 272 buddies? you ain't got no life do you

Comment

Working...
                          X