~KnifeU~ coward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~KnifeU~ coward

Ok so I get on a city map server ran by the Q clan and this little @$%# named ~knifeU~ seems to be always joining during a Fall of Berlin match and Gets into those buildings and kills everything (like this is new)! BUT Its like he never takes a break. Ill join at 7 am and ill be playing FOB and there he is again firing off the ganz at everything thats moves from inside a building. Same thing if im playing FOB at 1 in the morning! He doesnt quit! Just wondering if you guys know who im talking about and if you think EA will do anything about this joke. He is already ranked as the third class general and if EA lets him go he will become Supreme Commander in no time.

Re: ~KnifeU~ coward

Try battlerecording the *****. Failing that screenshots and report him to EA or whoever. Probably won't do anything but if all else fails the only thing you can do is join another server.

I hate glitching little *******.

Comment

i posted a screenie up of him in a building when i knifed someone. you can clearly see him on the minimap inside the building also. its in the whose tags do you have from 2142 section. he got 76-0 before being banned ultimately...

his name is i-knife-u if i remember correctly and hes a 3 star at the moment... not surprising with the glitching he does

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
        i posted a screenie up of him in a building when i knifed someone. you can clearly see him on the minimap inside the building also. its in the whose tags do you have from 2142 section. he got 76-0 before being banned ultimately...

his name is i-knife-u if i remember correctly and hes a 3 star at the moment... not surprising with the glitching he does
        ah yes, he openly stats pads on knife servers. he came to our server & got banned in less than 5 minutes. he asked in chat if he could pod surf, i replied no. he did it anyways, so i told him to stop. he ignored my request & got banned by another admin. this guy is a joke. his you tube account is irhax and is associated w/ a bunch of hacks for counter strike

Comment

say moose werent you the one who got his stats reset for that bull about your stats being too different? If so man im srry. To bad good ol EA goes on resetting inocent peoples stats and Ignoring people like i knife u.

Comment

Originally posted by Liberator29 View Post
            say moose werent you the one who got his stats reset for that bull about your stats being too different? If so man im srry. To bad good ol EA goes on resetting inocent peoples stats and Ignoring people like i knife u.
            yes, that's me. in fact, that's how i know this guy. a clan mate of mine made a tribute video about the fact that they wipe legit players & leave stat padders. knife-u started ranting & raving himself when he saw the vid. at least the #1 guy onewindangel or something got his stats wiped:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

see this thread here....

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

HaHa thats funny. This IknifeU will hopefully get what he deserves just like the #1. Ive never been much of a knife guy maybe 500 tags 2 in the top 20 Im proud to say snipers and campers make up the majority. we should play some time and hopefully I wont end up on the wrong end of your knife hehe.

Comment

Played against him last night, he got kicked at a 49-0 score.

It's just a matter of time and this guy will get his stats wiped... I hope

Comment

Hes a padder/glitcher. He'll never get wiped. Instead some legit guy thats really good will =(

Comment

Originally posted by ZinZ
                    Hes a padder/glitcher. He'll never get wiped. Instead some legit guy thats really good will =(
                    well he did in fact get wiped, but it doesn't really matter. he must have a bucket full of ways to stat pad, glitch or otherwise cheat, as well as some player id hack that allows him to change it. he joined our server last night, even though he is on our ban list. i took this screenshot of him just last night & his (cough) "supreme commander" (cough) rank.

now if you look here @ his stats today, he has 19 min of play time, a 3,701.74 spm & is already back @ brig general in that 19 min span

Comment

Someone just give me his residential address. I'll fix the problem.

Comment

Good news is Ive been playing FOB some more and I haven't seen him in a while. Hopefully (A) he got bored (B) realized how much of a @#$% he is or (C) finally committed suicide due to his realization of how much of a @#$% he is. Either option is fine by me!!!

Comment

This website is for sale! 2142-stats.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Total 33 kills and 4 deaths.
                          Points per round 35166
                          Wins | Losses 2 | 0 (2)

lol

Comment

Originally posted by SpLiTz
                            Someone just give me his residential address. I'll fix the problem.
                            Hey now, you don't want to go that route. I've already been down that way for enemies of my group. It's very effective, but it freaks people out.

Let's stick to just posting about them, to no good end.

Comment

youve actually gone to someones house that you were pissed at?

Comment

Working...
                              X