~KnifeU~ coward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~KnifeU~ coward

Two different people who live in my state and I had three individuals visited in three other states.

When you can't make a point on the internet, you make a point by taking away someone's peace of mind in reality.

However, you must tread carefully, there are different laws in different states and different countries. Therefore, I do not advise you to try reaching out and touching someone from the internet, even if they won't leave you or your group alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. AAK625 View Post
      Two different people who live in my state and I had three individuals visited in three other states.

When you can't make a point on the internet, you make a point by taking away someone's peace of mind in reality.

However, you must tread carefully, there are different laws in different states and different countries. Therefore, I do not advise you to try reaching out and touching someone from the internet, even if they won't leave you or your group alone.

That's pretty sad you resorted to scaring people because you felt your point was not getting across. Even worse is that you took it from the internet to real life. It's called AFK, try it sometime.

Comment

no no i dont think its that bad if you have the finances and the free time to do it and if someone is a big enouth problem to a group of people and they all think its the thing to do i dont see it as that bad caus after all the people you play against and talk to on the internet are REAL people that live somewhere. like theres this guy Leeboy that ive seen a few times and he lives only 20 miles away from me ive thought about visiting and seeing what kind of computer he has and all that caus it would be interesting to actually see another player in action at their computer dont you think

Comment

I would visit someone if I knew he live near me. I would knock on the door, and when he opens it ill ask to see his cpu when he does ill take a bite outta of his bf 2142 disk.

Comment

Originally posted by Killerus View Post
            That's pretty sad you resorted to scaring people because you felt your point was not getting across. Even worse is that you took it from the internet to real life. It's called AFK, try it sometime.
            You don't know any of the circumstances, so I'll ignore your response to my actions.

Though, while I was paying them a visit, I was AFK.

Comment

Wow. Going out of your state to visit 3 people you met on the internet to scare them?

I think you should just leave it at this:

Comment

I didn't leave the state. You've got to be out of your mind! :laugh: Within my state! Through the internet I know people in every state in the U.S. and every country on the globe.

Ha... Outta the state. Have you seen gas prices?! :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. AAK625 View Post
                  You don't know any of the circumstances, so I'll ignore your response to my actions.

Though, while I was paying them a visit, I was AFK.

haha dude your the ****!!!:thumbsup:and i completly agree if someone is being all big on the internet because there hiding behind a monitor why shouldnt you just go knock on there door and show them what happens when you talk **** :salute:

Comment

If you're going to complain about not knowing the circumstances, than tell us, or don't bring it up.

Originally posted by Fito68 View Post
                    haha dude your the ****!!!:thumbsup:and i completly agree if someone is being all big on the internet because there hiding behind a monitor why shouldnt you just go knock on there door and show them what happens when you talk **** :salute:
                    Staying up all night to argue with someone on the internet: loser
                    Traveling to meet them IRL: A bit more than creepy.

Comment

My apologies forum master. I was just responding to Splitz's comment on the previous page.

Comment

Yeah but it's still kind of creepy if you travel to someone's house just because of something on the internet. :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                          Yeah but it's still kind of creepy if you travel to someone's house just because of something on the internet. :|:
                          I know, its a popular internet joke BUT... The internet IS serious business. Things like "OMG HE HAX" are NOT something to get upset about, however Copyright infringement, NDA Violation and/or breaking any REAL law is something that you do NOT want to be involved in. If its a creepy visit from the person I am stealing from or a court case, I would choose the visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                            If you're going to complain about not knowing the circumstances, than tell us, or don't bring it up.

Staying up all night to argue with someone on the internet: loser
                            Traveling to meet them IRL: A bit more than creepy.
                            would you not bust some1s head open if they were talking trash at the bar???

Comment

Whenever i see him play (Usually on the Q city maps server) I do wish someone would beat his Arse in real life. I take this game a little too serious some times, lol

Comment

Well, it begs the question, how do these online bastards behave when they shut down their computer? Are they assholes in real life or just online where they think nobody can touch them?

I believe in being the same person online and in real life.

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                                I know, its a popular internet joke BUT... The internet IS serious business. Things like "OMG HE HAX" are NOT something to get upset about, however Copyright infringement, NDA Violation and/or breaking any REAL law is something that you do NOT want to be involved in.
                                Thank you Fin. Most people don't know the monetarily or legally binding side of the web. Trust me, when people don't stop crossing those lines, it's either a visit or a lawyer... and visits are more cost effective.

Comment

Working...
                                X