Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dive, roll, prone, shoot & kill with 1 shot ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizrdwarts
    replied
    Re: Dive, roll, prone, shoot & kill with 1 shot ?

Originally posted by Nicfurious29
    " I have three different buttons/keys that shoot."

Why would you? Dont see the purspose?

And how do you assign 3 buttons to do the same thing? I thought bf2 only gave you the option of 2.
    Editing config files. Perfectly legal.

Leave a comment:

• Bald-Eagle11
    replied

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
    And how the hell do you know that they use a macro program...?:shakehead:
    Macros users are just as bad as haxors in my opionion,.

I am talking about Infantry servers here , step to the left , prone shoot headsot , dead.

Now ok there are some very skillful players out there who can pull this off on a regular basis but if anyone says thay can do it perfectly every time is either bull****ting or using macros . I have seen top ranking players do this time after time perfectly and even counted 15 times on the trott .

Also a good admin will have experience of using them. I have dowloaded them from Auto hotkeys and mucked around with them on a single player server and know exactly what to look for . Continual bouncing around shhoting , dodgy sounding weapons ..

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A G36E WITH FULL AUTO FIRE AND NO RECOIL

SINGLE SHOT ASSAULT RIFLES THAT FRE LIKE AN AUTO WITH NO RECOIL

I HAVE AND ITS A MACRO PROGRAMME THAT DOES IT .

ITS AS BAD AS FOOKING HACKING .

Iwill wait for the flamers now to have a go at me but before you please check out my stats , they are very very average and not the account of a macro user .

Leave a comment:

• [GCA]Tim270
    Guest replied

MMhmm you only see the roll 3p not 1p.

Leave a comment:

• [Expletive Deleted]
    replied

I do it because two thumbs and a finger are faster than just one finger. My TV missile trails look smooth a lot of the time and I've put down quite a few G36e users with a pistol at close range. Another reason is stability. I first started doing it while sniping. Having a fire button that isn't on the mouse makes it so you are less likely to move the mouse and miss the shot.

And I use my Logitech software to make one of my thumb buttons my left shift key since my Zboard has the left shift right by where my thumb rests. So to my computer and BF2 I'm hitting my left shift twice as much. I disabled StickyKeys after a few mishaps...

Leave a comment:

• Nicfurious29
    replied

" I have three different buttons/keys that shoot."

Why would you? Dont see the purspose?

And how do you assign 3 buttons to do the same thing? I thought bf2 only gave you the option of 2.

Leave a comment:

• [Expletive Deleted]
    replied

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11 View Post
    This could still be a Macro manoeuvre , yes what you have described is possible but nor every time. If its constantly being done to you then chances
    are the palyer is a Macro Poof .

I kick macro users from my server all day long ,,,there for fooking homos and it makes my blood boil.
    I get kicked by admins like you for clicking too fast with TVs and shooting too fast with the DAO and pistols. You never know who's using a macro and who has been creative with their control settings. I have three different buttons/keys that shoot. If I hit all of them really fast, it looks like my pistol is on full auto. No macros to it.

Leave a comment:

• waaah_wah
    replied

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11 View Post
    This could still be a Macro manoeuvre , yes what you have described is possible but nor every time. If its constantly being done to you then chances

I kick macro users from my server all day long ,,,there for fooking homos and it makes my blood boil.
    And how the hell do you know that they use a macro program...?:shakehead:

Leave a comment:

• Bald-Eagle11
    replied

Originally posted by UKseagull View Post
    I have to confess that I thought it was a macro manoeuvre until you folks explained it to me. :cry:

Leave a comment:

• jackal22
    replied

I love people who prone dive when I have an AT kit, hello instant kill.

Leave a comment:

• XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied

It's only an animation.

You can run forward, jump, strafe right or left, go prone (all of this in mid-air) and land. The whole time you are doing this, you have time to aim at the enemies head, or wherever, and you are rolling in mid-air.

All BF2 is about as far as that type of dodging is just buying yourself aiming time. Close range is obviously almost all twitch and good left hand coordination.

Leave a comment:

• UKseagull
    Guest replied

I have to confess that I thought it was a macro manoeuvre until you folks explained it to me. :cry:

Leave a comment:

• XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied

You can actually still shoot in mid-air too. You can sprint off a ledge and shoot for like half a second.. That is good if you have good aim. I kill people all the time like that.

Also, if you shoot as you are landing, on the other persons screen it will look like you're shooting in mid-air.

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Originally posted by RedxInk
    Yes because when you roll, all the blood twirls inside your head hightening your senses giving you eagle eyes and cat like reflexes.

:rofl:

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• Redink
    Guest replied

Originally posted by UKseagull View Post
    Thanks for that, I'll give it a try our. Does it make your shooting more accurate too ?
    Yes because when you roll, all the blood twirls inside your head hightening your senses giving you eagle eyes and cat like reflexes.

Leave a comment:

• iQue
    replied

Stand still somewhere and go prone without zooming in with your weapon. You'll see the crosshairs go smaller while you do this.

The reason you think they kill you with one shot is a combination of lag/ping and the fact that the roll is pretty confusing at first. They've probably practiced a lot so they do headshots as well.

I love 2142 so much...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X