Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EACS willing to give some of the reset stats back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finc.hairy
    replied
    Re: EACS willing to give some of the reset stats back!

Thank you for posting this. This is very useful information. Me thinks it should be stickied.

Leave a comment:

• kulamonster3
    Guest started a topic EACS willing to give some of the reset stats back!

EACS willing to give some of the reset stats back!

FYI:

EACS is willing to work with legitimate BF2 players, whose STATS were wiped clean from having them altered by hackers or hacked servers, and restore a few stats to there original scores.

1st you must get back onto BF2 with your reset Private Ranked Account and play until you reach a global score of 100. This way EA will know it is a valid account and that you wish to have some of you stats restored.

Then you must email EACS and let them know that you have obtained the 100 global points and you would like your stats restored.

EACS can and is willing to restore your Global Score, Team Score, Combat Score and Command Score (THAT IS IT!) No Time will be returned, no badges will be returned, no medals will be returned!!!!

But at least you will have your old rank back and will be able to get your unlocks again, so Time is the main thing lost, since everything else can be regained.

Yes it stinks they can not give everything back to you, but according to an EA General Manger (Yes he does exist) because of the code BF2 is written and how it talks to the master EA Database, only those 4 scores can be manually put into the system.

So take this post with a grain of salt! Please do not flame it!!! I just wanted to make the 1000s of players who had their stats reset know that there is a way to get some of them back.

Oh, and before I forget, please do this before 31 days are up from the day of your reset!!!

EA will check your 31 day history on bf2s.com, and will restore your scores to some predetermined date before the day they were reset (they pick the date they take the score from). If you let 31 days go by EA will have no way of seeing your original scoring before the reset and you will stuck a Private!!!

Another good thing would be to have a screen shot of your original stats to send to EA, but I know most people do not have those, but it is a good thing to start doing!!!
Working...
X