Unmodified Content Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unmodified Content Error

I decided to come back to bf2142, and i played a bit then my PC broke, so i had to do system reinstall, so i lost pretty much everything.

I go to install bf2142, and everything gets installed just fine, then i go get the 1.40 patch and update my punkbuster.

I go join a server, and withen 1 second. I repeat ONE second. I get kicked to recieve this error:

"This server allows players with unmodified content to join. Revert your version of Battlefield 2142 to current official version to join."

I have the correct version, but what now.........

I really want to play again :cry:

maybe a bad patch. dl it from another location and try again.

Comment

This one works just fine ^^

Goodluck with it mate.. If it dont works please post again:salute:

Comment

Well actually i read this first: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...-searched.html

Then i went to uninstall everything, all registry and stuff, then reinstalled, bf2142, then directly installed that patch you gave me

All works perfect, im just a bit rusty, but more gameplay should help

Comment

Hi,
          I 've been having this problem too. I have tried 2 different patches. One from fileplanet and one from gamershell. They both install fine yet I still get the modified content error. I have installed it all in safe mode and also tried removing all registry and folders every time but still no joy

Can any of you shed some light please??

Comment

Working...
          X