Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mods/bf2/shaders/lightning.fx not found!!! _DO_ check your working directory, _AND_ s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mods/bf2/shaders/lightning.fx not found!!! _DO_ check your working directory, _AND_ s

What is this all about? How can I fix this? I just installed the sf expansion pack and get the above error message everythime I try to load the game.

your answer is in the SF section.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Thank-you

Thanks alot for the link, worked great!

Comment

sucky....i did this and the game loads, however I get to 55% and the game closes and throws me back to the desktop.
        I just did a fresh install on a new PC and cant seem to get past 55% on SF and 62% on BF2.
        Using the latest drivers from NVidia, and the game runs flawlessly on my pc upstairs. Just cant get to run on new basement pc....

Comment

Re: mods/bf2/shaders/lightning.fx not found!!! _DO_ check your working directory, _AN

Anyone have the original Shaders_client.zip for SF? I accidentally over wrote it.

Comment

Re: mods/bf2/shaders/lightning.fx not found!!! _DO_ check your working directory, _AN

here. http://www.badongo.com/file/13538177
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X